Baby Shower and Baby

Desirre POV

Chres and I are at my sister Zonnique's House for her baby shower and Chres is sitting next to me holding my hand and I kiss him and he kisses back so Zonnique's husband Rayan which we call him Ray asked all the men if they wanted to XBox so Chres asked " Will you be okay" so I said " Yeah go have some fun" and he kisses me and I kiss back and he leaves .

Zonnique and I's Convo

Niqq - Have you told him?

Me- Bout what me being pregnant

Niqq - Yes

Me - No cause I don't know how he will react so I keeping it to myself and your the only one that knows

Niqq - I feel special ( pretends to have a tear )

Me- Shut up but I have been throwing up in the morning but he be gone so he never knows

Niqq - Rude

Me -Thxs

So Chres comes out and he sits back next to me cause Niqq was about to open her presents and cut the cake. Niqq then started with presents so we know now that she is having a baby girl and her name is Harmony I helped her with name but never knew the gender until now. Niq and Ray already brought things like a rolly crib to were she can take in the kitchen ,living room anywhere with her. Oh yeah Ray has a good job he owns his own shoe store. Me and Niq graduated early together and she goes to collage like me and has job she is a full time web site creator so she make good money. So back to the baby shower and then our cousin Bahja bought a Hello Kitty little footie and a Hello Kitty Blanket and Niqq started crying so Rayan rubbed her back and sat next to her and kissed her on the cheek and told her it was okay and opened more things which were Hello Kitty. So was her room had a FatHead Wallpaper spoiled already so everbody left and we stayed and helped put everthing away and up until I threw up and then we were on our way home.

Convo in Car

Chres- What is Wrong

Me- Nothing

Chres - I know when something is wrong cause you start tapping and bitting your finger nails ..

Me *Gets Loud * Nothing just leave me alone

Chres- *Pulled Car over * What is wrong are you mad at me?

Me - No I just want to be left alone

Chres - No now tell me * Stern Voice *

Me- I I I I'm pregnant

Chres - What why didn't you tell me how far along are you

Me- 1 month I did not now if you wanted children and if not I wanted to keep my baby *soft crying *

Chres- *Quiet * * Starts driving *

Chres POV

Were home its about midnight so Desirre is sleep so I carry her inside and put her on the bed and take her clothes off and put her under the cover and turn on her fan and leave her alone I sleep on the couch.

Vote
Comment
Tell what you think what I should add or something.