-1-

"Harry?" Ron breaks the silence. "Are you okay? You seem a bit... off." We were on the train on our way to begin our fourth year at Hogwarts. But ever since the last day of school last year, I can't shake the feeling that something is going to happen this year.
   "I'm fine, Ron. I'm just tired. The Dursley's have been keeping me up." I lie.
   On the last day of third year, I was sitting next to the window in the Shrieking Shack. I had gotten there through the passage in the whomping willow that we had discovered earlier that year.
   I don't notice him come up to me. I didn't know he was there. But he sat down next to me.
   "Oi Potter." Draco says. I was surprised that he didn't sound rude. "Shouldn't you be getting ready to go the the train?" He asked.
   "Shouldn't you?" I throw back at him. He looks at me and raises his eyebrow. I sigh. "I don't want to go back home to the Dursleys."
   "Sounds fair." He hesitates, but continues. "But you still have to go. As do I." After a few minutes in silence, we both got up. As we made our way through the passage back to the tree, he comes to a stop. I don't know why. I turn around and look at him, and we hold eye contact for what seems like forever.
   We hear a drip of water and it breaks our stare. We continue back to the castle in awkward silence.
   So I'm feeling off about this year because I don't know why we stopped and looked at each other, and I don't know why I've been thinking about it all summer. Why was he nice to me? Does he even remember that? Will he go back to being mean again? I guess only time will tell.

   Okay! Just over 300 words for the first chapter and my fingers definitely hurt. Hoped you liked the first chapter, because I know that I don't like it. Please comment because I have no life. Thanks.