-2-

We arrived at Hogwarts, I went through the giant oak doors into the dining hall. Hermione, Ron, and I sat down at the Gryffindor table. I watched with slight fascination as a certain blond boy sat at the Slytherin table, next to Crabbe and Goyle.
My heart seems to stop when he makes eye contact with me. I feel my face heat up, and he smirks. I look back up at the sorting hat.
We get quite a few new Gryffindors, but my mind is already occupied. I eat in silence when the food appears, and my friends say nothing about it.
The owls swoosh in through an open window, and I see Hedwig come down with a letter in her claws. She lands on my outstretched arm, handing me the envelope. I had nearly forgotten about Malfoy, until his handwriting showed up on my letter.
I look back over to the Slytherin table, and he's smirking at me once again. Is this some kind of cruel joke? Does he know that I've been thinking about him all summer? I hope not.
I decide to open once we get back to the common room. I give Hedwig a small piece of bread, and she flies out the window again.
I tuck the letter into my robes, and pay attention as Dumbledore makes an announcement. Something about a tournament for seventeen-year-olds only. I'm only fourteen, so I simply watch as the two schools do their performances through the aisles.
This will be an interesting tournament, as I see Victor Krum strut through the aisle next to Gryffindor.
We are lead up to the painting of the fat lady in the pink dress, who seems to have recovered from Sirius' attack last year.
Once in bed, I wait until everyone else is asleep. I light a candle and read the letter I received from Malfoy.

Okay there's chapter two. I'm considering doing a new idea and writing a new story. So keep in touch with my profile if you like Disney.