I. Spa Day (super short)

Super sorry if it's cringy, first story y'all! <3 (sorry for any errors)

................................................................................................................................................................

"Ziooooonnnn," you dragged out while laying on your boyfriend's lap. 

"Yes babygirl?" he answered. 

"Can you please, please get off fortnite for me baby?" you asked.

"Yes bae, just one mor- YES! LETS GOOOOO!!" he yelled as his team won.

"Zion!" "Sorry babe, ok. What do you want to do?" he asked as he turned to TV off. 

A huge grin snuck onto your face as you thought off an idea. You quickly dragged the 6'7 basketball player to the bathroom. "Face masks!!!" you excitedly screamed, like a child. Zion chuckled as you pulled out 2 charcoal masks from under the sink. "Let's do this," you quietly said. 

"Zion! Hold still!" you directed as he squirmed around. 

"Baby, it's burning! What the hell?!" he exclaimed while you applied the mask to his forehead. 

"Just one more second, and allll done!" you said. "Now! Let's take some cute pictures!" 

Zion laughed down at your cuteness and smiled, wondering how he could ever be so lucky. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Ok guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Promise the stories will get better... feel free to leave requests and comments! Have a super awesome day! LOVE YALL!!! YEET