IV. Hidden Love

Y/F/TV = your favorite tv show

You hated having a protective older brother. Yeah, it was good at times, but sometimes he was just annoying. You were Cam Reddish's younger sister by a year. He was always protective in high school, but you had no idea how it would carry over into college. You could barely even breathe next to his Duke teammates for the longest time, but eventually he loosened up and you became good friends with them, especially Zion. You and Zion were now secretly dating, but no one knew, not even your bestfriends. It had been going on for about 3 months now.

Babe- Can I come over bae?

You- Yeah hurry <3

Babe- Be there in 5 

You smiled to yourself, because you hadn't been able to spend time alone with Zion for a while with practices and hiding from Cam. You heard the door open, and you jumped up to go greet Zion.

"Baby! Where you at?" he called.

"BABE!" you yelled, as you jumped in his arms.

"Hey," he laughed as he held you and carried you to your bed.

"What you wanna watch babygirl?" he asked.

"You pick."

"How bout Y/F/TV?" he said.

"YES!" you screamed. He smiled at your cuteness and pulled the covers over y'all. 

                                                                             ..........................................

"Y/N?" you heard someone call.

"Zion, that's Cam! Oh my gosh!" you whisper-yelled. 

"What?! Where do I go?!" Zion panicked.

"Uhhhh, the closet! Go!" you whispered as Cam got closer to your room.

"HELLO? Y/N?" Cam yelled again.

Zion tried to get to the closet, but tripped over one of your shoes on the floor and groaned. He still crawled into the closet, but his feet didn't get all the way in before Cam opened your bedroom door. 

"Y/N, why didn't you answer me?" Cam asked.

"Uh, I didn't hear you. I was on my phone," you slowly answered.

"Of course. So, wassup?" Cam replied.

"Um, nothing."

"You had to have been doing something. You get bored so easily," Cam said, walking over to you and plopping on your bed.

Oh, I was just making out with Zion, you thought, but Cam snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Y/N? WHO THE HELL IS THAT IN YOUR DAMN CLOSET?!" Cam yelled.

"Shit," you heard Zion cuss from the closet. 

"ZION?! You better get your big ass out of there!" Cam yelled. Zion stood up.

"Uh, hey buddy! You know I was jus-"

"I would shut up if I were you," Cam cut Zion off.

"Okay, now let's not overreact! It's cool! We're all buds right?" you said standing in between them. 

"NO Y/N! It's not cool! I just found Zion hiding in your damn closet! Now what the hell is going on?!" Cam yelled again. 

You sighed, sitting back down, knowing this would take a while.

                                                                        ...........................................

"So you mean to tell me, y'all have been dating for over 3 months and no one has found out? Wow, I don't know whether to feel mad or dumb," Cam said, sitting beside you on the bed.

"I'm sorry Cam," you said.

He sighed. "I mean, I don't see why," he sighed again. "I don't see why y'all can't date, I guess." 

You and Zion's faces both lit up. 

"Really?!" You screamed tackling Cam in a hug.

"BUT! If you hurt her Zion, I will kill you!" Cam said. "And y'all better not be doing anything nasty."

Zion smirked at you.

"ZION WILLIAMSON!"