Chapter 9

"Dryad?" Scott asks walking back and forth in his living room.

"Yes." I reply, "It's a forest Nymph." 

"And you think that's is what you are?" Scott questions.

"Yes."

"How are you so sure."

I pause thinking about how I could show him. All of a sudden I stand up,

"Follow me." I state walking out of his house and into the front yard.

I stand up straight before putting my hand up, all of a sudden a bunch of dirt levitates in the air. I flick my hand and it flies straight into the side of his house. I look over towards Scott and laugh at his shocked face.

"What else can you do?" Scott asks.

"Um so far levitation," I explain pointing to the ditch in his lawns, "plant manipulation, super strength which I haven't tried out yet and apparently according to the websites I've looked at Animal communication."

"Super strength huh?" Scott asks with a smirk.

I give him a questioning look before Following him back into the house. I watch as he pushes the furniture away so there was a big space in the middle of the room.

"What are you doing?" I question with a smile.

Scott walks up to shoves me, hard.

"What the hell!?" I exclaim angrily.

Scott laughs as I catch onto what he is doing. I smirk as he shows me his bright red eyes. He runs towards me But before he attacks I dodge him. He tries to take a swing at me but I grab his arms moments before twisting it behind his back causing him a bit of pain.

"Still think it was funny to shove me wolf-boy?" I whisper.

I hear Scott chuckle.

"Wolf boy?" He replies no louder than the volume I used.

He catches me off guard and overpowers me. Scott picks me up and throws me across the room, causing me to hit the wall and groan I look up feeling angry. Scott stops starring at me.

"What?" I ask groaning from the pain of the hit.

"Your eyes, they are bright green."

I look at the small mirror on the wall and realise Scott is right. I blink a few times and my old brown eyes are looking back at me. All of a sudden something shot through the window. I freeze as Scott carefully goes to investigate. He picks up a rock which looked like it had a note connected to it.

"I bit her, now she belongs to me." Scott readout, "Signed Frankenstein."

"Frankenstein makes sense." I state putting the pieces together, "The creature has different body parts, it killed a person only to take the leg, it has the mouth and eyes of a werewolf."

"I'm not following." Scott states.

"Someone is collecting body parts and sewing them together to create the perfect killer."