15.

Madison's POV:

I hear footsteps approaching my door. I open my eyes and see Adam standing above me. I refuse to call him dad.

"So I've come up with a plan". He says smiling evily. "I seen how much that Grayson boy loves you, he's obviously coming for you. So I say if he wants you back he'll have to pay me". He says pulling out his phone. "And your gonna be the one to tell him". He starts choking me until I couldn't breath.

"WHERE IS SHE"? Grayson's voice booms through the phone. "Tell him". Adam says. He let's go of my neck and I gasp and choke for air. "Maddie"? Grayson's voice is alarmed. "Tell him". Adam says more firm. "No". I gasp out. "Fine". He slaps me across the face and I yell in pain.
"Oh my God baby I'm coming for you". Grayson says. I hear keys jingling. "Not so fast Dolan". Adam says clicking his tongue. "You want her you have to bring me all the money I brought you plus 3 pounds of coke". Adam says pacing the room.

"Fine just............just don't hurt her". Grayson says.

"Wow I've never heard you so vulnerable". Adam says chuckling. My thoughts exactly.

"I'm on my way". Grayson growls and hangs up. "Looks like your boy toys coming". He says grinning. "Too bad he's gonna die after handing over my pay". He says loading a gun.

"No"! I shout at him. He smiles wider. "yes". I spit in his face. "You ever stop to think about how you being selfish affects other people"? I yell at him. His face turns bitter. "No". 

I laugh. "Not even MOM"! I yell her name. He freezes. "We don't talk about that". He snarls. 

"We just did". I look at him. "What happened to you, you were my best friend"? I ask him looking at my wrist tied to the bed post. He extended the chains so I could move around a bit. 

"When your mom died she killed the old me too"! He practically roared. "Obviously"! I scoff. He points the gun at my head. "Looks like your boyfriend's to late your dead now". As he is about to pull the trigger his body falls to the floor. I gasp and look up as our eyes meet. "Grayson". I breath.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

IK I said it would be making it longer but my wifi got shut off so i have to write at school...................im so so so so sorry. Also can someone message me i need someone to talk to.