Interlude

Hello all who are reading this, thank you for your time and patience. I am a huge DC fan and this is something that's been rattling around in my head for quite some time now. Forgive me if you see some word errors, sentence errors, or character errors. I'm writing most of this in the later halves of my days, so I miss things from time to time. And I honestly am trying with the characters, if you feel as though I am not writing them as faithfully as I could have do not hesitate to let me know. But if you wish to leave some positive remarks instead, those are greatly welcomed too. Also I apologize for the lateness of the third chapter. I had a lot planned for it but then classes came up and I lost a lot of time. Hopefully in these coming weeks I will be more on top of things. Anywho, I hope you're enjoying and below will be the cast sofar. Keep in mind this is all "live action" and not animated (well besides the obvious CGI that'd be used). Happy reading and thank you again!

So the images for Blackfire and Redhood are apparently over 10 MB, RIP. So I can't show the face claim pics. But they will be listed below, trust me there's a method to my madness.

Ryan Reynolds as Redhood
Zoe Saldana as Blackfire