The letter

Ginny's POV

It was 6 in the morning. There was an owl hooting at the window. The owl was carrying our Hogwart's letters! I went and woke Hermione up "Wake up Hermione!!!!!! Our Hogwarts letters have arrived!! WAKE UP!!!"I said, "Uhh Ginny stop shouting I'm up what is it?" Hermione said in a sleepy voice. "Our Hogwarts letters have arrived check yours," I said. "Ok give it to me," Hermione said. I gave it to Hermione and she and Ginny and were shocked when they read their names. "Wait for it why does it say Ms.Destiny Hermione Pearl Zabini?"Hermione said. "Oh for me it says Ms.Lizzie Ginevra Alyssa Malfoy," I said. "I think there is some error," Hermione said.

Suddenly the doorbell rang I went with Hermione and check who was there and it was Malfoy and Zabini. "What are you two doing here?.... Oh is it because of the letters?" Hermione said. "Apparently it is... we have to tell y'all something.......well Hermione you are my twin sister and Ginny you are Draco's twin sister," Blaise said. "And I am sorry both of y'all for being such an idiot....will y'all forgive me?" Draco said "I forgive you," Hermione said. " I forgive you too but how is this possible? We don't even look identical." I said. "Actually Ginny it is possible as our mum and Blaise's mum had to hide you and Hermione as Voldemort wanted to kill all the girls that are born so our parents didn't want that to happen so they sent you to the Weasley's and Hermione to the Granger's. And we don't look identical as there is a glamour charm on y'all." Draco said." so I think y'all should come with us to the Zabini manor and you too Ginny as Draco's house is under construction so he and his mum are living with us." Blaise said." Oh ok, we will just pack up." I said. "Do y'all want any help?"Draco asked. "No it's fine we even have to tell are....um....adoptive parents that we are going," Hermione said and I nodded.

Time skip till when they reach the manor.

Hermione's POV

(All speeches said by twin telepathy will start and end with a star *.......*)

As we entered the Zabini manor I was shocked by looking at the size of the house it was huge. I felt like screaming but it would be too awkward so I screamed in my head suddenly I heard Blaise's voice in my head *stop screaming sis*
*wait how are you talking in my head......do we have twin telepathy??* I asked *yes we do have twin telepathy so I can hear everything that you think of......
so you better be careful*
*right you too big bro*
"Come on I'll show you your room Hermione," Blaise said. "Oh and Draco what is our real names?" Ginny asked. "Oh, your names are slightly different....... Hermione, your name is Destiny Hermione Pearl Zabini and Ginny your names is Lizzie Ginevra Alyssa Malfoy." Draco said. "Hey wanna go for a swim I'll call me and Draco's friends and y'all can call Potter and Weasley" Blaise said "okay I'll tell them," I said.