Part 1: Lunch

My footsteps echoed down the long, tall, wide hallway...

(Dude. Who the hell are you?!)

Righhht! I'm Bella, i'm a secret siren and I work at Hyperion. I lived on Pandora from birth to 18, I then left to Hyperion because Pandora sucked, is that good enough Peace?

(Yup much better okay continue!)

Rhys and Vaughn quickly sprinted to me I think they were expecting a hug, I crossed my arms and gave them a bored look. Vaughn pouted and Rhys sighed "I'm down for lunch. See yaaaa!" I sarcastically laughed strolling past them, they followed behind.

"Vasquez is an ASS!" Rhys shouted I raised an eyebrow "didn't everyone know that?" I chuckled making Rhys laugh and Vaughn to snigger "true" Rhys agreed after taking a few breaths, we came to a stop guards were there with loaded guns I sighed "great traffics coming through" Rhys and Vaughn jumped like schoolgirls and pointed over my shoulder, I swung my body around to see Handsome god-damn Jack!

"Is HE the one causing this facade. Bastard!" I growled. Rhys and Vaughn death stared me "What?!! I asked defensively. "That is Handsome Jack!!" Rhys exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air to emphasize his point, I turned back around to him "not too handsome to me.." I mumbled, Vaughn and Rhys gasped. I rolled my eyes.

"Go meet him!" I giggled getting a astonished face on Rhys and Vaughn a terrified face "NO!" They both growled in sync, I put my hands up in defense "okay, okay Jeez." I mumbled the last word, I looked at all the people asking for autographs and paparazzi was there. I sighed "I'm getting lunch without my life or with it." I determinedly said marching over to the line.

I pushed through the crowd and went over to the line, half the people were paparazzi, I pushed them out of the way before accidentally bumping into Jack. "Shit.." I quietly mumbled, Jack looked me in the eye. I crossed my arms at his sudden interest in me. I looked to the crowd "so your the cause of this crowd huh?" I asked looking back at him. He mimicked your pose "yes!" He mocked in a high pitch tone, probably trying to copy me. I sighed

"Lemme get food and I'll be out of your way." I reasoned. A grin spread across his face "what if I don't want to?" He asked I pinched the bridge of my nose "please don't be difficult" I pleaded. He chuckled "fine but I want you in my office as soon as your done work" I rubbed my chin in thought "might as well" I smiled he smirked and pushed the crowd away, I walked to the ordering place and ordered coffee, a small party pie and a cupcake. I got it and turned around to and excited Vaughn and a jumping Rhys, my eyes widened before slapping Rhys' face "Ow!" He moaned. I sighed in relief "don't do that Rhys!" I chuckled, he rubbed his cheek it had red hand mark.

I juggled the coffee in my other hand "how did you talk to him?! Was he mean, strong, old, young?" Vaughn questioned I rolled my eyes "he's like every other dude in this place but SUPER cocky!" I sighed in annoyance. They both groaned.

(Time skip bitches!)

I finally finished the day, Vaughn and Rhys were chatting away as they waited for me to pack up my bag before stopping in my tracks I had to meet Jack "I can't come with you and Vaughn I'll just walk to the dorms alone, gotta go! Byee!" I quickly stated before sprinting to the bathroom I was not wearing a SKIRT to a perverts office!

(Same gurl same)

I wore a Hyperion cropped hoodie with black shorts and some nike airs. I ran to the elevator and pressed a button then I leaned against the wall listening to cheesy elevator music. The door dinged and I ran up the hallway before coming to a lady's desk, she looked tired I panted "I'm here for Handsome Jack" I breathed out, slowly regaining my breath. She raised an eyebrow "name?" She asked "fuuuck!" I sighed in annoyance "I met him at the Cafeteria. He told me to come to his office?" I asked, she sighed "hot chick from the cafeteria..." she softly whispered, I widened my eyes "What was I put down as?!" I growled, "hot chick from the cafeteria.." she whispered a little louder I snarled, "I'm gonna talk to him 'bout that!" I huffed walking to the large doors.

Perfect! What a Dayyy!