Chapter 3: Main Flashback

(All the fancy font is the flashback which will be most of this chapter :P)

I sat on the cold bed staring at the cuts and bruises, blood dribbled on my hand from some of the new slices I just earned. Footsteps echoed through the hallway, I put my head down as hair covered my face the footsteps came to a stop"so this is the strongest siren alive?" A masculine booming voice asked "thank god that fiery bitch isn't the strongest siren!" It chuckled.

The cell door lock was fiddled with until the door creaked open. I quickly put my hood on "chill, pumpkin just wanna see your tattoos, Hopefully your real" he calmly said his footsteps slow. I made a 'mhm' noise and let him proceed.

He took my arm and looked at it. Slowly tracing it before I felt a wet rag wipe it, nothing came off he quickly took another substance and poured it on the rag and roughly wiped it again. My eyes glowed purple and the tattoos also did. I looked through the cracks in my hair at his face he examined it.

I took my arm out of his hold and crossed my arms around my belly. He chuckled "your real..." he softly whispered. I nodded. He turned around "how much is she?" He asked. I sighed. "Well she is $90822. If you are able to buy her you'll have to pick her up tomorrow. She has an 'appointment' today." The guard lied. I sighed softly, the man nodded and left. I didn't see his whole face only his eyes. They were blue and green. Interesting...

(Guess who it issssss!?)

The guard grabbed my wrist roughly and pulled me out of the cell and dragged me down the long metal hallways.

We turned a corner to two massive doors...

They opened to reveal a small pedestal where I had to sit. He pulled me up and pushed me down I sat in my knees a helpless look plastered to my face. I saw the guard walk out when 4 scientists walked in.

One went behind me one went left of me one went right of me and one went in front. A large tube slowly came over each of the scientists. They caught it and trotted towards me, quickly restraints came over my hips and hands. I struggled then all the hope I had was now gone. The one behind me allowed the tube to sink into my back causing my power and blood to be sucked into the tube it was painful as shit. I screamed in pain letting a few tears to fall. I sprung my head around to the left scientist coming closer to me "please no.." I pleaded quietly, hoping that the scientist would stop and call it off. Nope he ignored my pleads and stuck it in my side, my left side of the rib cage was agonizing. I squealed again slowing the tears down. Only a little bit of tears came down. I looked at the scientist on my right giving him puppy dog eyes. He showed pity but quickly shoved it in my right side now my whole rib cage was in agony. I growled at it's pain, letting a little bit of the tears to go they all stained my cheeks. I looked at the man in the front holding a tube with large metal poles all around the outside, it was the best power sucker. More pain for me..

"PLEASE NOOO!" I screamed my long brown hair covering the sides of my face my tears staining the side of my cheeks, the scientists rolled there eyes and plugged the last tube in "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as my body slowly became limp, my vocals burning, my screams being muted and my tears being replaced with blood.

My vision became blurry. It was horrible, until darkness filled my sight...