Chapter 4: Welcome to Pandora!

I woke to a large ceiling light shimmering through to my eyes I tried to cover my eyes but my hands were restrained. Oh crap. I sighed softly as my eyes slowly adapted to the lighting. I scanned the room.

A figure emerged from the darkness leaning over my face a serious look plastered on her face, flashing red hair "Holy shit..." I let out immediately recognizing the woman.

Lilith. She hates me.. great!

My eyes scanned her hair strands then my eyes accidentally locked on her. I gave her a toothy grin. She scowled, quickly facing another man emerging Ronald? Donald? I forgot... oops. He examined me "so, you work at Hyperion now, huh?" He asked, I grinned "nawwwwwww buddy." I sarcastically laughed "just chilling with Handsome Jack! Y'know?" I smiled quickly turning to a growl.

A swift punch to my gut by Lilith, shit.

I grunted in pain flinging up only to be pushed down by the restraints.

"Shiiiiit..." I groaned moving my pained body around. I glared at Lilith "why the hell did you kidnap me?" I asked "none of your beeswax, traitor!" She growled. I overdramatized my gasp "I'm hurt, Lilith. Really hurt." I sarcastically cried. She rolled her eyes another punch in the gut. I scowled.

"Y'know who would win if I wasn't in these chains you fiery bitch." I yelled, once again another punch but then a stinging pain hit the side of my head going down and down. Immediately recognizing it as Zero's blade a face quickly looked at me. Maya.

"Heyyyyy! How are you? I am doing wonderful!" She fake smiled "just perfect how about you?" I faked back. She slapped me And walked around to Lilith and Roland "still as bitchy as always I see." She grumbled, I grinned.

Blood dripped down the side of my face from the slice. Shit it hurt..

Brick. mordecai and the rest came in surprisingly Moxxi was there "sup Moxx?" I asked casually, Mordecai sniggered at my comment.

"Nothing you?"

"Nah not that much got a slice across my head from" I gestured my head to Maya.

"And I got three sick punches in the gut. My weak spot!" I exclaimed with fake enthusiasm. Mordecai found this hilarious as he was on the floor having a laughing fit that looked like a seizure and Moxxi was gripping her stomach trying not to piss herself laughing. I chuckled softly, not a single change.

"First, Mordecai is having a seizure. Somebody should help." I began. Moxxi pissed herself laughing and brick was exploding with his loud obnoxious laugh. Maya was smiling, Lilith was staring blankly and Gaige, well, she was banging her fist on a wall laughing..

"Secondly, I think Gaige is pregnant with Jesus. So.. push..?" I said uncertainty lingering over my voice. Gaige gripped her gut and I think I broke everyone. Maya was on the floor having a seizure.

"Why the fuck is every on having seizures?!" I asked making a soft smile play on Lilith's lips.

"Okay well since your humor is still here your staying with us in a room with Mordecai since he and you will enjoy each other's company and Mordecai" she started turning her body to face Mordecai's laughing figure on the floor.

"Watch the prisoner, it's your fault if she's lost." Lilith explained seriously everybody trying to recover from my 'humor'

Home sweet home. I guess.....?