Chapter 3

So you are probably wondering how the hell I got here. Well, it all happened when she moved in. When Darcy moved in.Darcy is Dads new wife she moved in when I was 11. Now that I look at it she was pushing me away very slowly from the beggining. Dad didn't notice, you see my Dad isn't the cleverest, he never knows whats coming his way. Take Darcy for example. Day after day she would make up something that I supposedly had done. She told Dad and of course he believed her. So this would happen day after day, weeks after weeks and months after months.

This happened for 4 years until she pushed Dad over the edge and convinced him to make me go. I absoultely hate that two faced bitch, she would alwaybe nice to me infront of Dad. But that all changed when we were alone. She would shout and hit even threaten me sometimes.

Oh and did I say? Darcy has 3 kids 2 daughters, Lily and Rachel and 1 son Ted. Ted was always nice and understanding to me when we were alone. But because his sisters hated me when he was around them he pretends he hates me too.

Rachel and Lily were the main reasons I left. They always got their way. Which was to get me gone.

I would always try and tell Dad. He didn't believe me. No one did.