4. Hybrid Asshole

Madison Forbes was one of those people you just love even though they can be a real bitch all the time. She is the older sister of Caroline, plus a vampire, she was turned when she was 17 and would have been 18 this year if she hadn't died. Madison was also Damon Salvatore's best friend but she couldn't forget her untriggered werewolf best friend; Jade. She counts both of them. When the Originals woke up, Liz kind of sent Madison off to go family out of town which didn't last long as she came back and is back.

     When Jade found out she was bad, Madison had legit arrived at 6 am pissed at her family complaining about how they sent her off and she missed the Mikaelson ball and everything. Jade informed her she really didn't miss much.

     So they made plans to hang out at the Grill like they were supposed to, Jade really missed Madison, she helped her take a load off.

     "Originals," Madison shook her head as she played her turn at pool, Jade smiled as held her stick waiting, "Mikaelsons, you know that is such a better name than Smith, why did Elijah even think Smith was a good idea?"

     "You talk as if you and Elijah are friends," Jade inquired.

     "We haven't spoken in a while, last time was during the fighting against Klaus during the Sacrifice, all I knew was we wanted Klaus dead and I was worried for Caroline," Madison sighed, "he was nice then until he betrayed us. I guess he got his comeuppance since his brother daggered him."

     Jade laughed as it was her turn, she began her shot and let off, she wasn't the greatest at pool and neither was Madison when they first started to hang out here and do these games but over the years they got much better.

     "Speak of the devils and they shall appear," Madison commented making her look over to see the Hybrid and the actual devil she didn't want to see.

     "Why couldn't she have been talking about Elijah," Jade whispered as quietly as she could to herself.

     The two sat at the bar, thank god Kol didn't decide to be his normal pesky self, well probably shouldn't speak so soon. Madison turned back to her with a look on her face that meant trouble.

     "Madi don't," Jade warned her.

     "That hybrid has been messing with my sister," Madison told her, "he can't keep his hands to himself," she said as she put her stick down. Jade decided to let her courageous friend do her own luck as she watches from a distance.

     The blonde walked towards Klaus, the two have met once when he confronted Damon and Alaric, she was there and she was also there when Elijah betrayed them and saved him from death. 

     "Madison Forbes," Klaus called out as she approached them, "how have you been, love?"

     Madison glared, "oh I'm great, I'd be better if you leave my sister alone."

     "You don't trust me?" Klaus asked smirking which she returned a glare.

     Jade just shook her head, Madison really just did things that were stupid sometimes, or maybe it wasn't stupid. She was just not brave enough to do stuff like that. She turned back to the table looking over it, thinking about if she could have been different, more a part of things. More visible. This is all his fault.

     "All who's fault?"

     Jade turned quickly seeing Kol standing there, his jacket off as he wore a grey button up shirt, he was tilting his head with a smirk on his face. She hadn't realized she said that out loud or he just read minds, she wanted to make a comment but if wasn't going to let her be invisible, she would force it.