Chapter One

Roman stood in front of the bathroom mirror, humming How Far I'll Go as he ran his fingers through his hair. He spread his crimson red wings, checking his reflection to see if one of the feathers looked off or if anything was in them. He smiled, being satisfied with his appearance. He closed his wings before exiting the bathroom and walking downstairs. Roman saw Logan on the couch, reading book as usual. He looked around for Virgil, frowning slightly at the fact he hadn't awoken yet.
           "Whatcha lookin' for, Princey?" He heard from above him. Roman jumped, quickly looking up. He saw Virgil sitting criss cross on the ceiling, him looking at Roman. Virgil chuckled at Roman's reaction, causing Roman to smile slightly.
            "Nothing in particular," he lied, trying to hide his smile. Roman walked into the kitchen, seeing Patton making breakfast. Patton looked over, flashing a sweet smile.
           "Mornin', kiddo!!" He exclaimed happily, bringing a smile to Roman's lips as he replied with "Good morning, Patton". Roman turned to exit, bumping into Deceit.
          "Oh, sorry Deceit," Roman said, looking up at the male. Deceit flashed a sweet smile, replying with "It's alright, hon". Roman felt a wave of confusion flash over him as Deceit walked passed him, but Shrugged and walked back into the living room.

I know this is a short start, but trust me, the chapters will be longer soon