Chapter Seventeen

«WARNING: BLOOD AND STRONG LANGUAGE»

                Roman, Logan, and Patton flew to the address, them all having a weapon. Patton had a bat, Roman had his sword, and Logan had a pistol; which no one knew he kept. Apparently it was in case there was a break in or if it were for a large emergency. Roman bit his lip as he landed in front of what appeared to be an abandoned building. Patton and Logan also landed, readying their weapons. Roman drew his sword, looking around as he approached the door. He bit his lip as he reached for the doorknob..
                 The door swung open, making the three males jump as they were met with a fear stricken Virgil, who's face was tear stained.
                 "VIRGIL!!!!" Roman exclaimed, throwing his sword down and hugging the male tightly. Virgil Hurst into tears ,gripping Roman's shirt tightly as he hugged back. Roman rubbed his back, shushing him.
                  "It's okay, Star. I got you. It's okay," Roman said soothingly, calming the terrified male slightly. The sound of guns cocking filled their ears, causing them to look quickly. Logan had one hand in front of Patton, his gun pointing at Thomas, who had a gun pointed to him. Deceit, on the other hand, had his gun pointed at Roman. Roman narrowed his eyes, making Virgil stand behind him as he faced Deceit. Deceit smirked, kicking Roman's sword away. The hairs on the back of Roman's neck stood due to his anger causing his powers to kick in. He clenched his fists, trying to hold in the lightning bolts he wanted to shoot at Deceit.
                   "If you'll excuse us, we'll be taking what we came for and go home," Roman said, Deceit chuckling.
                  "Seriously? You think we'll be letting you go without a fight?" Deceit asked, narrowing his eyes. "Not a chance."
                   "Thomas, c'mon!!" Patton suddenly exclaimed, everyone jumping in surprise. "You're much better than this!!! What happened to the sweet Thomas we use to know and love?" Thomas furrowed his brows, gripping his pistol tightly
             "That's...that's not who I am anymore," he replied, his eyes flashing yellow.
                 "Thomas, I know deep down inside you're scared," Patton said, him seeing the yellow flash in his eyes. Thomas' face went from stern to slightly scared. He lowered his gun, Patton gripping his bat as he walked over. Logan nearly stopped him, but he was already putting his hand on Thomas' shoulder.
                  "I know you can change. I know that deep down inside you know you're under a spell and want to get free," Patton said, Thomas' eyes filling with tears. Thomas flashed a sweet smile Patton returning the smile. Thomas'eyes suddenly went from chocolate brown to Golden yellow, causing Patton's eyes to widen. He pressed the gun against Patton's shoulder, pulling the trigger. Patton squeaked loudly in pain, dropping his bat and gripping his shoulder. Thomas smirked, raising his gun and hitting Patton across the head with it, causing him to fall. Logan growled loudly, his eyes going blue as he raised his gun.
                  "yOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!" He boomed before pulling the trigger three times. Thomas dropped his gun, falling to his knees.
              "THOMAS!!!!!!!! Deceit boomed, throwing his gun down abd rushing over to Thomas. He got on his knees, scooping Thomas into his arms. He had two wound; one in his shoulder and his side. Deceit eyes swam with tears. Thomas bit his lip, screwing his eyes shut. Deceit tore pieces out of his shirt quickly tying them around his wounds before glancing over to Logan. He was tying a cloth around Patton's wound. He growled lowly, grabbing his gun and shooting him in the side. Logan froze, Patton gasping as he eyes widened. Roman growled, zapping Deceit's hand. Deceit yelped in pain, dropping his gun as he pulled his hand back. Roman grabbing sword, charging at Deceit. Deceit quickly held his hands in front of him, them glowing yellow. Roman stopped, his eyes going yellow. An evil smirk formed on Deceit's lips.
                  "Attack Virgil," he said, Virgil's eyes widening in fear. Roman nodded, turning and facing Virgil. Virgil gasped as he saw Roman's eyes were yellow. Roman suddenly charged at Virgil, Virgil squeaking as he moved out of the ways quickly. Roman growled lowly, following him. Virgil's eyes swam with tears as he tripped, him quickly scooting away from the approaching Roman. Roman smirked, raising his sword. Virgil quickly buried his head in his knees, holding his hands above his head. This was it. He was going to be killed by his loved one..but nothing had happened yet. Virgil slowly peeked up, seeing that Roman was shaking. Roman screwed his eyes shut, groaning loudly.
                    "N–No!!" Roman shouted, throwing his sword down. His eyes opened, them no longer being Golden yellow. Virgil gasped slightly, a small smile forming. Then, the sound of a gun shot rang in Virgil's ears. Roman collapsed.