Chapter Two

«BULLYING WARNING»

            Virgil sighed as he ventured to his room, wrapping his wings around himself. He looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone that passed him down the hallway. He heard someone walking towards his direction, causing him to tense and hug himself tightly. He suddenly tripped over someone's foot, causing him to squeak and fall harshly. He groaned, hearing Deceit laugh. Virgil felt tears stinging his eyes as he shakily pushed himself up. He bit his lip, not wanting to cry in front of Deceit. If he did, he'd be made fun of for the rest of the day. Oh who was he kidding, Deceit always made fun of him. Of he could just hurry to his room, it would be okay.
             "Pathetic," Deceit scoffed, causing Virgil to freeze. "You're a waste of space, Virgil," he continued, causing a tear to slide down his cheek. He quickly wiped it, hopping Deceit didn't see it. Alas, he failed in trying to hide it, for Deceit laughed slightly. Virgil began to shake, hugging himself tighter as Deceit continued to insult him.
              "Hey!" Roman's voice boomed, causing Deceit to quickly looked down the hallway. He saw a rather angered Roman March towards him.
              "Just what in the name of Disney do you think you're doing?" Roman scowled, Deceit putting on a fake shocked expression.
              "I don't know what you're talking about, Roman! I said hello to Virgil and he started shaking!" Deceit lied, causing Roman to narrow his eyes.
               "You're such a liar!" Roman said before pushing past him, placing a hand on Virgil's shoulder and quietly talking to him. Deceit growled as Roman wrapped his arm around Virgil, leading him to his room. Virgil shouldn't have been the one Roman payed attention to. Deceit scoffed as he ventured to his room, slamming the door shut behind him.
             Roman opened Virgil's door, leading the shaking male to his bed. Roman had him sit before quickly grabbing Virgil's MP3 player, plugging his headphones in and putting them on Virgil. Virgil suddenly clung to Roman, making Roman jump slightly. He hugged Virgil hesitantly, rubbing his back in attempts to help calm him down. Virgil began to shake less, having a death grip on Roman. He felt calm when Roman was with him. He felt safer than normal. He nuzzled Roman, hiding his face in the crook of his neck. He felt Roman giggle, causing him to smile slightly. He felt like nothing could go wrong when he was with Roman. He slowly allowed slumber to take over. Roman heard soft snoring, causing him to smile as he too let slumber take over.