His House...

~Jungkook POV~

Today is Saturday which means that my parents and Jhope are leaving me for an entire 2-3 weeks. The parents of who I'll be with for 2 weeks are also leaving. Ill get to see if I was right about all the anxiety Ive been feeling lately. I'm probably worried about nothing I thought as I grabbed my suitcase. I was glad I got the packing done yesterday instead of rushing today.

I went downstairs with it and double checked everything. I wouldn't be able to get back in if I needed anything. Maybe I should ask mom and dad for an extra key? I asked myself. Just in case I need to come home for anything during the trip.

I then headed outside where my family was already getting ready to leave. I walked over to my mom and dad's car since they'll be the ones dropping me off.

"Where do you want me to put my suitcase?" I asked my mother.

She quickly told me to put it in the trunk and get in the car. I did exactly that and as soon as I shut the door the car began to back up.

I sighed for the millionth time today. Guess I'll finally know I thought. I'm obviously nervous but I'm also a little exited too.

The drive was only around 20 minutes from my house and I was happy it wasnt a long distance. I get car sickness pretty easily...

"Mom? Dad?" I said and they both waited for the question.

"Do you have a spare key to the house that I can use while your gone? Just in case I forgot anything or its something really important," I explained.

"I don't have one with me. Sorry honey you should have asked earlier," my mom said.

"Besides I'm not sure what could be so bad that you would need to come home. You'll be fine, I promise. If you really feel this way just call us okay?" my dad said slightly smiling.

"Okay then.....," I said unsure and nodded.

After that I didnt say a word. I heard my parents talking about the trip but I didn't really care. I'm more worried about who Ill be stuck with. Oh my god Jungkook!! Stop thinking about that 24/7!! I mentally scolded myself.

We shortly arrived at a mansion. I thought my house was big.... I thought in amazement as I stared at this huge mansion in front of me.

"I'm really staying here? For this long?!" I said happily. All my nervousness instantly fading away.

My dad nodded as he parked the car. I quickly got out and grabbed my suitcase with a small smile.

At least its a nice house. A really nice house. I thought.

I walked up to the door with my parents in front of me. They knocked on the door and we waited patiently before a girl(around 30-35 in age) opened the door. She had on a maids outfit so I assumed she worked for this family.

"Hello, your the Jeon family right?" She asked.

"Yes we are," My dad answered already sounding more professional.

After that the girl let us in. She then led us to a very large living room. I was shocked at everything I saw. Just how rich is this family?

"Wait here while I go and get Mr Kim. He'll be here in a few minutes so feel free to make yourself comfortable while you wait," she said and then bowed before disappearing out one of the many doors.

I sat on one of the sofas while my parents sat down across from me. We waited for around 5 minutes before a wealthy looking man entered the room.

"Hello. I see you've brought your son," He said.

"Yes. Where is your son at?" My dad asked.

"He's getting tutored right now but he should be done in about an hour. Anways, are you guys ready to go? We have a flight to catch" The man said.

"We're ready if you are," My mom said back.

They got up and hugged me goodbye.

"Let my maids show you to your room. I made sure you'd be comfortable during your stay," The man said as he signed for his maids to help me.

One of them grabbed my suitcase as I once again said goodbye to parents and then began to follow the maid to my temporary room. We turned down multiple hallways, passed many hallways, and walked up 2 flights of stairs before she finally stopped outside a door. I was catching my breath a little as she opened the door.

My eyes widened as I looked at the room in front of me. It was stunning. I'm not nearly as nervous as before.

"Well Ill leave you to get comfortable" the maid said before bowing and leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

I once again looked around the room. I was shocked that this would be my room for so long. I wish I could live here forever. The only problem would be all the walking. It literally took us forever to get here.

I walked over to the bed and ran my fingers across the soft fabric of the blankets. I instantly felt the desire to jump in the bef but I knew I should unpack. There was a dresser on the other side of the bed so I figured I would use it.

It took me.about 45 minutes to unpack. Whew I thought. Unpacking is hard when you want to be lazy.

I then went over to my temporary bed and laid down. I practically sunk into the soft mattress. I let out a consent sigh and just laid there for around 15 minutes.

My room was suddenly opened as I sat up.

"Hey, my dad said another boy was here for a couple weeks and-" we both froze when we made eye contact. I could feel every fiber of fear return to my body.

It was Taehyung. Oh no.....

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Not very proud of this chapter but I hope you enjoyed. Better ones are to come. I promise💜