Chapter 5 :Recovery and Galloways a dick

Ok quick note in transformers bayverse 2 we meet a new character called Galloway who I might say is a HUGE FUCKING FRAGGING DICK! because he called Optimus a pile of trash and disrespected the autobots. He walked in acting all big and tough well Galloway get ready to meet my oc's fist's.

No-one's pov

As many bots and humans went in the med-bay Ratchet in his holo-form was currently working on fixing StormSlash's arm wound only to freeze when they hear a groan.

Both turned to see ShadowStreaker slowly getting up and covering his eyes Storm freezes as he feel his brothers anger and fear and stands slowly and moves himself and Ratchet far away from him.

Ratchet was about to protest until he freezes as he hears a snarl and his eyes widen as he sees sight he fought he never fought he would see again Shadow staring at him with a murderous glint in his pure white optics.

All was silent until the med-bay doors opened and SunStreaker stepped in "hey Ratch hows- he stopped as he stared deep into Shadows eyes as said boy growled and stood in a defence move.

Storm gulped and cleared his throat getting his twins attention "Shade come bro theirs no danger just Hatchet and our sire" the twin only growled lowly his eyes flickering then turned blue. He collapsed on one knee and groaned saying "Primus that hurts" holding his side.

His twin approached him slowly and helped him to his feet then hugging him close then hit his twins head said twin yelped "YOU FRAGGING AFT HOLE! YOU SCARED ME WERE SPLIT SPARKS! MEANING YOU KICK AFT THEN I KICK AFT!"

Shadow chuckled saying "sorry bro but once I get going in fights I dont stop" they chuckled and hugged again.

SunStreaker still in holo-form chuckled and spoke "so no hug for your favourite sire?" then he winced as SideSwipe mentally hit him. Shadow looked at his sire eyes wide and tears started to form he ran and cried "SIRE!"  hugging his sire while sobbing.

 Shadow looked at his sire eyes wide and tears started to form he ran and cried "SIRE!"  hugging his sire while sobbing

(Again I know this isn't Transformers related but be creative!)

Time Skip: were the family has reunited and Galloway comes in.

Everything was perfect the family has reunited after 4 years being separated they all sat together laughing and enjoying their newly repaired bond. All was calm until a voice shrieked "WERE ARE THEY LENNOXX!"

The twins snapped their head in the direction of the voice from their sire's shoulder-plates and groaned "well frag I fought he was dead after what Lennoxx pulled!" their Carrier BlueStreak sighed and said "you know Galloway?"

Both twins nodded "yep hes been on our aft for years about our "secret weapon mind" really annoying really" said man walked in the base instantly glaring at the twins mainly Shadow. He pointed at him and shouted "YOU IDIOT! YOU BLEW YOUR COVER!"

Shadow growled lowly "what do you expect we were attacked and my twin and my mens life was in danger!" Galloway snorted "and? one life is not worth all of us being discovered" Shadow's eyes flashed white for a second.

Then he gritted out through clenched teeth "you only want a weapon and there lives may not matter to you but they do to me!" then he quietly asked his sire to put him down SideSwipe nodded and placed him on the ground and walked up Galloway.

He stepped closer to him drew his hand back and a loud "slap!" sounded through the entire base as Shadows creators and siblings held back a snicker "THREATEN MY FAMILY AND MEN AGAIN AND I'LL DO MORE THEN SLAP YOU!" Shadow roared and left to calm down.

(OMP "oh my Primus" this was so intense and funny hope you like the image I designed it myself.)

Edited on the 22/10/21