Chapter 19: Humans are hunting us!

No-ones pov

Annabelle giggled as she skipped down the hall, why? you ask well after her and the twins romantic night she is now sparked with there sparkling! 

She giggled again as she shook with joy and nervous as she walked down the hall about to tell the twins their' gonna be daddy's. She stopped at the main hanger as she took a deep vent and walked in only to yelp as she was nearly blasted at by a human gun and she yelped again as a servo grapped her and pulled her to a covered area.

Annabelle gasped and looked at the person who grapped and gasped again seeing it was a badly beaten IronHide he looked at her and said "stay down Anna! we have been betrayed!" her optics widened and she asked "wh what happened!" IronHide sighed and said "humans apart from your uncle ,father and a few others blame us for the battle in Chicago so we were sent to death!" she gasped.

And clutched her spark were her little miracle is growing and sobbed out "bu but Hide! I'm pregnant and where are the twins!" IronHide turned around shocked but smiled sadly and said "congrats kid and for the twins they went gladiator and a out there as we speak!" she nodded and gasped as IronHide grapped her servo and ran/dragged her outside saying "the twins a over there, just be careful ok?!" she nodded and yelled a "good luck!" as she ran to find the twins.

She found them fighting as one slashing and shooting at the humans as they spotted her and made there way over to her they looked at her and both kissed her passionately and said "we love you never forget that". 

They turned and roared out "IRONHIDE! GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW!" said mech nodded as he helped a screaming and sobbing Annabelle get away from the battle as she screamed "I LOVE YOU!" the twins optics widened as they said "WE LOVE YOU TO! BE SAFE SWEETSPARK!" Annabelle cried that day because......

Its the last time she saw the twins.........

(Finally done with Transformers 2 and 3 now for number 4 see ya my star-cubs!)

Edited on the 27/10/21