Moving In

[A/N: Hi guys! This is my first time publishing my works even though I was on here for like 3 years ago. Anyway, word of caution: This is YAOI, meaning gay themes are present here. There are lemons, for the reason of it being rated R. HAPPY READING :D Also, play that video there to your right ~> It plays in Akihiko's S. Link which is perfect for the story]

Mitsuru greeted me as I entered Iwatodai Dorm, "Welcome back."

I replied casually, "Hey. I'm gonna go to my room. Knock if you need anything."

"Actually," she said closing her book, "Would you mind sharing a room with Akihiko for a couple of days?"

"Um... Why?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

She stood up and headed to the stairs, "Follow me. We're going to make some renovations and we're going to start with your room."

I followed, "Can't I use the spare rooms? I mean, no one's using it, right?"

"We can't exactly put you there. We haven't cleaned those rooms. Would you rather sleep on a dusty bed with dust bunnies for pillows? Also, it's easier for you to share with Akihiko. Junpei's room is quite the mess. I've told him to clean his room every time, but he's too lazy to do it." She said, stopping in front of my room.

"Did Akihiko-senpai say anything about it? I mean, it is his room I'm gonna crash in. And for how long will it be?" I said, pushing the key into the doorknob, giving a gentle twist and push.

"He's already agreed to it. Just pack your things and knock on Akihiko's door when you're done. And as for the duration of the renovation, it will start tomorrow and hopefully finish in a couple of weeks. A month, at most. I'll leave you now. I still need to do the things for the student council. Visit sometime whenever you're free. Adieu." She waved her hand as she left.

So I have to share a room with Akihiko? Well, I certainly wouldn't want Junpei, but still. Why couldn't I just stay in the vacant rooms? There's like 2 more of them. I would clean it, but I'm too lazy.

After an hour of packing, I lugged my things over to Akihiko's door. Knock knock knock. The door swung open to Akihiko in a plaid white shirt and boxers. "Oh hey, Minato-kun. C'mon in."

Wow... For a guy, his room is pretty... Neat. I see some clutter around. Clothes in hammocks, books in shelves, papers scattered on the desk. Though his mini-gym kinda adds to the mess, but who am I to judge? I entered his room, bringing my stuff along. "Hey Akihiko-senpai. Sorry for the trouble." I let out a slight chuckle.

"No, not really. It's no big deal. I mean, we're both guys, right? I'd be weirded out if it was either Mitsuru or Yukari in here, but you are. Sorry for the mess. I'm not used to having visitors, much less roommates. Place your stuff there, I'll help you with your things." He took the bags and placed it next to a wall. "Tough luck, eh? They started with your room. Mitsuru said mine will be next. I guess, so we're gonna be roomies for a long time." He grinned.

Oh roomies for a long time. I better get used to being this close to him. This can't be helped. "Yeah. Roomies."

"I'm gonna take a shower first, wanna come with?" He smirked. Blush. Damn. Don't do this to me. "Haha. I'm joking. You should get a look at your face, you're in a deep shade of red!" Damn you, I'm gonna get revenge.

He took his towel and left the room laughing. I left his room and went to the kitchen. I made a sandwich and a glass of milk on the side. What? I'm a growing kid.

Sigh. Repress your feelings. You know you won't get a chance at him. I took a bite from the sandwich and downed it with milk.

When I finished eating, I proceeded to Akihiko's room. My temporary room. For a couple of weeks. Or months. This won't end well. I stood in front of the door. Sigh. I can do this.