P R E F A C E .2

GIF below

Iris was quick to gather all of the books that were left behind from the fire, they were still functional. She gathered the three vials of blood that were needed for the spell: hers, the kings, and Loren's. She muttered "payment," throughout as she spilled the blood horridly all over an offering bowl as she then chanted a wiccan chant

 She muttered "payment," throughout as she spilled the blood horridly all over an offering bowl as she then chanted a wiccan chant

They were going to pay for everything they had put her through. The young king was going to marry a woman that hated him, rather than her- that had loved him from afar for years. Her love only grew for him over the years. He had embarrassed her, he had asked mockingly if she was anybody to love him. It was as if a veil had fallen off her eyes and she had finally seen the king's true form. He was absolutely nothing but a disgrace.

She hadn't asked for her curse, it was handed down from generation to generation. She was thrown in the world of darkness and immortality. Rage steamed off her as she thought of ways to make his life miserable. Thoughts of killing him were gone out of her head as she circled around many thoughts until she realized she knew the solution all along.

A rebirth of the soul was something that could give her the advantage to make the king's suffering longer. It was evident that she could pass a curse to him, but that wasn't everything she wanted to give him. She wanted to give him an ever longing suffering as his body modified itself to its curse. The king wouldn't see it coming. She could see it all coming to reality: the king's death, his rebirth, his confusion, his grief, his abandonment. It was perfect.

As for Loren Dawson, it could all be different. She would be born centuries later. There would be no possible way that they could re encounter.

Flames started to feed into her feverous rage, a no telling hour of a no telling day would pass by until all three of them faced deaths destination.

Lycanthropy was just the beginning of his curse.