Part 12

I'm a survivor

I'm gonna make it

I will survive

Keep on survivin'

I'm a survivor

I'm not gon' give up

I'm not gon' stop

I'm gon' work harder

I'm a survivor

I'm gonna make it

I will survive

Keep on survivin'

Wanda blasted Survivor by Destiny's Child over the speakers. She and Nat jumped around in her room, pounding their fists in the air. Carol sat on the bed, clueless.

"What are you doing?" Carol asked.

"We dancin'," Wanda explained.

"That's not dancing," Carol said.

"Yes it is," Nat said.

"No it ain't," 

"Fine then. Pick a song to show us what you think dancing is," Wanda challenged.

"JARVIS, play the song over again from the top. And increase the volume," Carol commanded.

Carol dropped to the floor and began break dancing. But really well. Wanda and Nat stood in shock. Carol did so much better than they expected.

"Good work, Carol. Your father is requesting your presence in the med bay," JARVIS said. Carol waved and walked down to the med bay.

"Yes, Dad?" Carol said to Tony. Clint was sitting on a bed in the med bay.

"Carol, I wanted to introduce you to Dr. Strange!" Tony said, motioning to the man standing next to him. Carol walked over and  shook Stephen's hand.

"You were listening to Beyoncé, weren't you?" Stephen said "I love her music,"

"How'd you know?" Carol asked.

"We could hear it down here, care bear," Tony said "Clint was down here getting his hearing checked and he asked if he could turn off his aids,"

"Oops, sorry," Carol said "I was showing Nat and Wanda up,"

"That's my girl," Tony said, proudly.

------

Short little Carol moment. Man, I loved Captain Marvel.

Go and listen to Survivor by Destiny's Child, it's real hype.

Solo