Returning to childhood...

We remember a park or a garden not because it had many swings or beautiful flowers but because of the memories we had there. With family and friends. And one day, even if the slide is old and rusty and the swings are broken, when we look at it, we don't see all that, instead we see the heartwarming days when we played there all together. I survive the present by thinking about the future but in that moment, when we were all together, I didn't care about the past nor did I need the future. All I cared about, was that moment when we all turned the quite park into the loudest place on earth. We filled it with laughter, bad jokes and big smiles. In that moment I was full, complete, happy, and so many more things that I can't explain. And though it was not perfect and though it didn't last forever, in my heart it was the most beautiful moment in life because in that moment we were invincible, we time travelled back into our childhood when we thought we were superheroes who never got hurt. In that moment we were forever young. In that moment we were us...

                                                                                                       - 14th April 2019

                                                                                                                        The day my childhood came back to me.