A long bus ride...

I'm in a bus right now.

I don't know why but there is something so peotic about being in the bus at night, staring out at the sky while listening to your fav playlist..... Its totally magical... You escape earth and float in outerspace as you sit there all by yourself....

I look out and I see the starless sky....
At this moment I feel literally like an goldfish stuck in bowl of water which is floating in outer space.... I'm not sure if that's even possible but at this moment nothing explains it better....

You see when you are in a bus your mood doesn't really stay the same throughout the journey, it changes as the song changes.... At one moment you are happy because of a cheery song and the next, you are swimming in the sea of depression.....

And that whole experience gets even better when you are in love... That simple swing of moods due to the songs, turns into a whole life's plan as your playlist plays all the romantic songs.... You are no longer in a bus but instead in a wonderland with the person you love...

It's so cool how one bus ride makes you think about so much.... Makes you realize things you didn't before.

Bus rides are great escape from reality because you are constantly moving at the same pace and it feels nice because sometimes shit gets so tough that you want an escape... Busses are also great because when you finally realize that your problems are not that big of a deal and that you are ready to face them, you can just leave the bus and move on with your life like nothing ever happened...

I wrote this on a long bus ride.

A bus who takes you out into the world of great adventures but also brings you back home when it's time to return.

A long bus ride for a restless soul....