Chapter 4

I stayed here at aiden's office, thinking what should I do
Now that I know aiden is doing nasty things, he's a freaking man!  How could he do this to his own  species, well it doesn't matter whether it is to woman,man or even animals that they do this things
This is so humane for god's sake! Aren't they human too? 

I heard a knock, I didn't notice the steps maybe because I am thinking too much about this.
Another knock!

I tiptoed to the door silently
And put my ears on the door to hear the other side

"it's me eine" I heard the person on the other side said
My brain recognize it as Chain's voice, but I am pretty sure he's out of this building by now.
"eine this is me, the guy you help earlier, I've been knocking to every door, if you're here please open up" I could hear the trembling voice of chain. I decided to open the door.

He stood there nearly crying,  why is he always crying again? This man is a cry baby.
I gesture him to come inside as I lock the door
"why are you here? You should be out there living your life again!" I quietly shouted, Frustrated that he comeback when he should have freed himself
"I can't leave you,  after what you have done" he said looking down to his shoes.

I face palmed myself, what is he thinking? 
"I saved you because you have to get out, but now you are back what if I never got outside? And with you here you might not got to the outside world forever!"
I explained to him why should he run and leave me here

"I am in debt to you, If you are not going outside then so am I" he said with firmness and determined eyes

As I am going to tell him to go out again we heard loud steps and we stopped moving, yes me and chain stopped moving almost stopped breathing too.
"search every room they're might be hiding here" apollo whom I memorize the voice by now said.

Me and Chain look at each other when we saw the door knob shaking, probably the MIW are trying to break in,  it alerted me and my adrenaline! But we didn't move even an inch.

"this is lock someone might be in there" some guys I don't know said
"break in!" apollo shouted
Which scared the heck out of me!
"Apollo this is Zeus's office we can't break in there or we're doomed too"
One of his puppets said
"In that case Icarus let's go" apollo said then we heard foots steps nearing away from us.

When I get out of here I would be traumatize of footsteps I swear!

Just then chain sits down at the chair next to the swivel chair I just sat down few minutes ago. No one speaking just heavy breathing is what you could hear but chain broke the silence.
"We might see something interesting here" he said
I look at him and think of aiden, If I tell chain that my bestfriend is the one behind all of this would he get angry at me? But I wouldn't tell him yet, maybe aiden have reasons.

"Look at that drawer you might see something"I said and pointed at the drawers I am speaking about, chain got up and walk there while I took out the photo in the photoframe and hid it inside my coat.

"look! Eine, files!" chain whisper-shouted to me that make me look at his direction, he gesture me to come, so I did.

I look inside the drawer and saw dated files, we indeed might saw something in here!

We look at the very top and very farthest files, while chain got the files with a certain date on it.

'Olympus Org'

That is written at the front of the folder I am holding, I saw one of this folder at aiden's office but he said this is just a company that wants to merge with his company.
I never paid attention to it afterwards.