Life can be confusing sometimes...

WHERE THE HELL AM I!?!?!?!?!?!

“You Are in a toilet cubicle” she said

Joey looked around…He was in a toilet cubicle.

“Where am I?”

“You are in a charming public toilet in central London” She said in a wistful voice

“How did I get here?”

“Disaperation, you will get use to it.”

“Why are we here?” Joey was hyperventilating now

“I believe you have red the books?” Emma said gesturing to the toilet bowl

“You want me to stand in the toilet, Flush the button and pray I go down to the ministry of magic in which I have just found out existed?”   

“Pretty much” Emma nodded

Joey feeling like a total fool stood in the toilet

“My feet aren’t wet” he said

“Well we couldn’t have most ministry employees walking around with wet feet.” She said in an obvious tone.”

Joey stared at his feet again. There was water, his feet just weren’t wet.

Looking uncertain Joey Richter flushed the button and prayed to wizard god.

EMMAS POV 

She heard Joey scream as he got sucked down the plug hole. She sighed he was the same Joey Richter she had known.

Emma was a muggle born. Her parents had abandoned her when she had been accepted at Hogwarts, she was the family freak. She completed her magical education, staying at Hogwarts over the holidays and at friend’s houses over the summer. After that she got a job as an Auror for the ministry of magic. She had been going through some paper work, when she came across a list of muggles that they needed to take in for questioning. And on the list was a name she new well. Joseph Richter. She remembered the file as clear as day.

NAME: Richter, Joseph

BLOOD TYPE: Muggle 

RICHTER is a part of the group STARKID. A muggle organisation or “Theatre Compony”. Joseph and co made a series of videos on a muggle program named “YOUTUBE”. These Videos where named A VERY POTTER MUSICAL and A VERY POTTER SEQUAL. These are parodies of JK Rowling’s (Ministry Employer) books. Normally the department of muggle services would let this go but RICHTER is associated with wizards so may know more then meets the eye.

SEND MINISTRY EMPLOYEE TO COLLECT RICHTER AND TAKE HIM TO BE INTERVIEWED.

Arthur Wesley- head of muggle services and muggle artefacts departments.

She sighed at the memory, what had Joey got himself into. 

JOEYS POV

Joey was once again confused. He had gone from a bathroom, flushed himself down the toilet and he was now in an office. The office was quite cosy. There was enough space for to desks on either side of the room with a fireplace between them. One desk facing towards the centre of the room with a comfy arm chair behind, on the wall next to it was a book case with lots of books on it. The desk also had some photos on it a woman with flowing red hair a young boy with electric blue hair and three other children. Joey also noted that there where lots of pens on the desk, whoever worked here must of lost pens a lot. The other desk was the same layout, but this desk had a mini filing cabinet with lots of magnets on it, the desk had lots of parchment but it looked more like an organised mess. Behind was a pin board with lots of wanted posters and lists, with a map of the country that had little red pins in it. The Austin powers poster looked a bit out of place. For a magical world this person did use lots of muggle technics. Joey’s eyes lay on a photo in the corner. His heart stoped. The photo was of Joey aged about 10 with a girl the same age. She had bright green eyes and chestnut hair. Her smile was big and she was laughing at Joey who was pulling one of his many famous faces. He pulled the photo of the wall and stared at it. A “CRACK” sound can from behind him and the witch had appeared. She saw him staring at the photo.

“WHERE THE HELL YOU GET THIS!?!?!?!” Joey shouted at her, he felt a tear forming in his left eye.  

She stared at him with big green eyes “Joey, its me.”