Phones always ring at the most appropriate moments

Joey pulled a redvine out of his pocket and chewed it slowly, “all those games we played and it turned out you really where a witch. God I missed you.”

“I missed you to Joey” she whispered.

They held each other just savouring the moment that Joey had hoped for sence he was 10.

There was silence, it was interrupted by the door opening and a man with untidy black hair, round glasses walked in, he looked as if he had been running.

“Emma-“

He saw Joey, “Oh wizard god.”

“Holy red vines, your Harry Potter” Joey gaped

“Wizard God your Joseph Richter” Harry gasped "I was hoping you wouldnt be here yet!'" “Oh wizard god I didn’t think you had gone to get him yet! Harry looked panicked he turned around and locked the door behind him, running all over the place casting charms he stoped, looked around and satisfied he sat down.

He looked as though he didn’t know how to tell.

“Mr Potter, with all due respect today I found out this world exists, that my best friend that went missing in 1999 is still alive, I have met Harry potter and I have been flushed down a toilet…Whatever you’re trying to say…Just say it.”

“Well you and your friends Team Starkid, are under arrest by a corrupted part of the ministry, even though the war is over, as it has been for 15 years, there are still muggle haters here in these very walls, now with Voldemort gone there is a space free for most ‘powerful fearsome wizard’and people are trying to step up to the plate... we cant make any moves though because we don’t have enough information…yet…they have a system that doesn’t point any evidence towards them and so here in this humble office we have been trying to find them in secret…for some reason or another they have been very focused on your STARKID group…and they have talked to Arthur Weasley who didn’t see any reason for you to be brought in, but they had some TOP SECRET evidence against you so Arthur had to reluctantly bring you in… Arthur belives you are in danger...we believe you are in danger as these wizards are dodgy, the Minister just cant see it, he trusts them, this is bad. We were supposed to take you to there office but now you’re here we need to get something straight…Have you had any contact what so ever with anything to do with the Wizerding world KNOWING it really existed?

“NO!” Joey said in a defending voice “Emma is the only witch I know but I only found that out like a minuet ago”

There was a pounding on the door “POTTER ARE YOU IN THERE! HAS EMMA GOT THE MUDBLOOD YET! WE NEED TO INTEROGATE IM!”

Joey shrunk back looking desperately at Emma and Harry…

Harry turned to Emma “Take him to safe house 7, ill deal with them and ill meet you there” he reached across the room and grabbed a trunk and took out a bit of material.

“Ok wear this ill let them in and you slip passed, ill meet you at safe house 7”

Emma the material over them and beckoned for him to be quiet. Of course, they were invisable, Joey needed a nap, too much for one day.

“Harry opened the door” oh hello Mr Kirk

Mr Kirk pushed passed and strolled in “where is he!”

“Emma’s still out getting him…”

“ I know your helping him Potter!” Kirk spat “But you don’t know much about him…he’s a criminal he has gone against our law!

Harry sized up to him snarling “You will not tell me what is against the law, YOU SHOULD KNOW YOURSELF! Now you know Voldemort had the same problem as you, he tried to hard until he collapsed in on him self…you shouldn’t go down that path Kirk. Now leave my office.”

"Are you suggesting something?" Kirk snarled

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am..." Harry said cooly

Then Kirk wiped out his wand but Harry was too quick “EXSPELLIARMUS!”  The wand fell to the floor.

Then Kirk though a punch and it smacked and unexspected Harry right in the head he collapsed to the floor as blood streamed from his nose, suddenly 3 other men crowded the tiny office, Harry still on the floor glared up at Kirk as he reached for his wand…

Joeys got a phone call!

Yeaaaaah...

Joeys got a phone call!

Who could it be?

Which one of my buds is

Calling for me?

Could it be Reece?

Could it be Darren?

Could it be Joe?

Or maybe even Nico?!

Yeaaaaah...

Joeys got a phone call!

Everyone froze as Joeys phone rang…

they all steared at the seemingly empty space

‘POTRIFICUS TOTALUS!” Harry screamed

“RUN!” he said fighting the other men

Emma grabed Joeys hand and they made a run for it.

Emma lead him through a network of coridores, Joey had never run so fast in his life this was the most overwelming thing to take in he was in shock but he couldn’t help smiling, Emma was with him, everything was alright.

They sprinted to the lifts going up until they reached the foyer, a groupe of people chased after them, curses flying every where. Joey was having Da Ja Vu this was exactly like the scene in deathly hallows part one when they where running for the fireplace…Oh what do you know that’s where we are heading! Joey screamed as the fireplace drew nearer…then the feeling of weightlessness hit and then the nosia and then the thump of hitting the ground.

Emma was standing over him holding out her hand to help him get up.

“Welcome Joey to safe house 7, location Romania.”

“oh couse we are…” Joey sighed before passing out.