Chapter 1

JENOS POV

" jeno have u finished packing yet" my mum calls out to me.
" not yet I still have a few things to put into boxes. I'll be done in about 10."
"Ok just hurry sweetie because our plane is leaving In 30 minutes and we should've already been at the airport"

I quickly gather all of the rest of my belongs and chucking the into boxing not even putting them neatly there is no time. I take down the last of my boxes and place them in the moving van. I quickly head up to my hold bedroom and take one last look. "Man I'm gonna miss this place" I thought to myself before closing the door for the last time. I rush to the car and jump in. We head to the airport,But even though we live around the corner we have traffic. Finally we start moving and we still have time to get on the plane but we get stopped ta security. " I'm sorry but could u please stand to the side I have to check you"
" umm sure sure" I say as calmly as possible. Even though really I'm freaking out. He scans me with of of this thingys that goes up and down the body to detect anything illegal. It beeps. " sir u are supposed to take ur watch of and put it on the convaour belt."
" oh I'm so sorry" no this has taken longer than expected we missed our flight and our Louage is on the plane we are not. Great today is going fanfuckingtastic. Lucky there is another flight today in 2 hours. With all my bad luck today I just had to get it off my chest so I called my best friend Jungwoo. " hey jungwoo"
" hey jeno... wait shouldn't u be on ur plane to Seoul right now"
"Well we kinda missed it first we got stuck in traffic, couldn't find a parking spot at the airport, then security had to double check me because I'm a idiot and didn't take my watch off and then we missed our plane."
" omg jeno that sounds awful. When's ur next flight, wait what about ur belongings, do u guys need to stay somewhere tonight if u can't get a flight we have room here."
Jungwoo being the nicest and purest person on the plant like usual. " no hyung it's ok we have a flight in 2 hours, our belongings are on the plane already so they will beat us there but we've called the others airport and told them to hold it for us."
" thank god. I have to go Doyoung is having a melt down. Gotta make sure my boyfriend is ok. Call me when u land so I know you are safe. Bye I'm gonna miss you my baby jeno. Love you."
" Bye jungwoo love you too and sure will call you bye again" and then we hung up.

2 hour later

We hope on the next plane to Seoul and it goes smoothly we finally arrive with some of our belongings waiting for us and the other stuff is already at our new house. We call a cab and get dropped to the house my parents will be staying at seeing I will have a dorm at SM. I help them unpack their stuff and then move my stuff to my dorm. I was told I will be sharing the dorm with on their trainee. I can't wait to meet them. I hope they are nice and we can be best friends. I know I on the door and a youngish boy opened the door. I would be kidding myself if I didn't say he was good looking. "Hey I'm Chenle. You must be jeno my new roommate."
" hello and yes I'm jeno nice to meet u, how long have you been here"
" I arrived around 6months ago"
" so not to long, still gonna have to show me ropes around"
"Of course I will. You should come out with me and the other trainees tonight"
"Okay. Yay more friends" I act excited which made Chenle laugh. Man does he have a unique laugh. Sounds like a dolphin laugh it's extremely cute. I like him already.i already see him as a little brother.i unpack my stuff and get to know Chenle more. It gets around 5:30pm and we start getting ready to go out to dinner with the other trainee. I'm excited it also terrified what happens if they don't like me. No stop jeno, you got this. We walk to this beautiful restaurant that is only like around the corner from our dorms. We are the first ones to arrive so we go and take a seat ata table with 7  chairs. Slowly they all arrive I introduce my self to them they all see super cool and I, gonna get along with them then, this guy walks in the door opens and there's this wind blowing his hair showing his beautiful face. He has a beautiful aura. He starts walking over to our table and my heart starts beating extremely fast. It's never done this before. "Hey I'm Jaemin, You must be Chenles new roommate." He puts his hand out for me to shake. I shake it and his hands are so soft omg there lovely. " uhh yes I'm Jeno it's nice to meet you Jaemin." I couldn't get over how handsome he was. We order our food and have a fun night. I really got know everyone. After a fight on who's paying the bill. Mark our hyung was chosen. We all went back to the dorms and rested because the next day was gonna be a long one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Unedited*
I most likely will take 3 months for a next update haha