Chapter 3

Jenos POV

I just finished cleaning the dorm for jaemin arrival and there's a knock on our door. " jeno can u get that I'm in the bath"
"Okay"
I open the door to see the person I was expecting. Seeing I'm the person that said I would share a bed with him only after a few days of knowing him.smart. I stand at the door while still in my thoughts and I'm interrupted by Jaemins beautiful voice. "Ummm can I come in orrrrrr we sleeping out here tonight??"
"Oh right sorry,I was lost in thought"
"Haha thinking about me" he says with a smirk and a wink on his face. "Huh u wish"
"Wow,it's clean in here, usually it's a full on mess clothes everywhere, food wrappers on the ground and scattered on the bench, dishes stacked up so high in the sink even though HE HAS A FREAKEN DISHWASHER THAT PRACTICALLY DOE SIT FOR HIM."
"YA, I HEARD THAT" Chenle said with his voice raised so we could hear him from the bathroom. "YEAH YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO"
"How did you know he was in there?"
"When isn't he in there though, he's a child that loves baths"
"Hahah so true, anyways this is where we will be sleeping" I say as I walk over to the bed and poop myself onto it., okay cool" jaemin says placing his bag esk chair and taking a seat next to me. "Wanna watch a movie and eat junk food till our stomach hurts?" I ask trying to break the silence. "Yasssss I'm so in the mood to eat my feelings"

I get up put the packet of microwave popcorn in the microwave. Grabbed anything that wasn't healthy from our cupboard and chucked it on the coffee table. While I was doing all that Jaemin was picking out a movie. So I've got 2 choices we either watch pitch perfect and sing our lungs out orrrrrr twilight?"
"Pitch perfect all the way, you can hear my amazing voice"
"Huh my voice is way better"
"OI FUCKERS IM A WAY BETTER SINGER" Chenle yells from the bathroom
We both crack up laughing. We finally chuck the movie on open our snacks and sing our hearts out. I didn't expect him to have such a beautiful voice not only can he sing but rap aswell.

Jaemins POV
We finish watching the movie and I've never had so much fun in my life. It was such a simple thing but when I'm with him I'm over joyed. Oh and don't get me starte don his voice. I love it so much. " Hey, jaemin it's getting late I think we should go to bed even though we have a real tomorrow"
" Yh I'm tired to let's hit the hay"
"Wait Chenles still in the bath?!?, should we check on him?"
" Yh I'll knock on the door and see if he's good" I walk ove ether bathroom as jeno sets the bed up. Knock knock. " Chenle you good in there " no response. I open the door to see him sitting on a chair with a towel wrapped around him and tooth brush in his mouth. I need a photo of this. I quickly run to get. My phone and jeno. " jeno u have to see this. We both walk back into the bathroom. He hasn't moved yet. " omg thisngold how did he manage to fall asleep?" Jeno says while trying to hold in his laugh. " I history don't even know.

After we take a few photos. We wake him up and we all head to bed. Jeno hopes in a dn lays on the right and I lay on the left. I stare at seiling. Wondering why this doesn't feel weird. I hardly know him and now I'm sharing a bed with him. I slowly drift off into a deep sleep of dreaming about the person laying next to me. Jeno .

I wake up to the feel of a body pressed against my back ( they are in a spooning position). I turn my head to see it's jeno, sleeping so peacefully. I live a by of his hair out of his face and stare at his beauty. Man he's beautiful. Next minute I hear the door freak  and there's Chenle with a huge smirk on his face. I jump. Not expecting hi, to be standing there and it wakes jeno up " good morning" he says not comprehending the situation we are in. A few minutes later he's realised and lets go of me and moves to his side of the bed. " sorry.." he says in a shy voice. " haha it's okay, I didn't mind, u kept me nice and warm" I look over at him after I finished my sentence and he's a bright red, must be from embarrassment right?

I get up have my shower and swale with jeno and he goes for his. I head to see Chenle sitting the living/ office room. " so you like jeno huh?" Chenle says not taking his focus of the tv. " what no, I. Straight!"
" are you so sure about?"
"Yes I like girlllls" A's is ya that jeno was out. I turn to look at him and somethings off his usual. Right smile is gone and is replaced by a emotionless one. He turns around heads back to his room. " Chenle What was that about?" I ask confused and concerned. " I know but u need to work that out on your own"

Jenos POV
I get out of the shower and dry my hair with a towel. I start to walk out to the living room but before I get there I hear their conversations. "So you li,e Chenle huh?"
"What no, I, straight" he's straight?!?
"Are sure about that"
" yes I like girllls"
Once he said that my heart broke. I didn't notice before but I like him and I thought he liked me. Clearly I'm wrong. I didn't notice that both of the, were starring at me. I turn back around still thinking neither of them saw me and rush back to my room. " why, why did I have to fall for a straight guy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unedited*
Wow, I took way to long for this update, I'm deeply sorry. Not going to lay but I did forget about so please I hope u enjoy this longish chapter 💜
Until next time love u all 🤧💗