Time

Late update :((

No ones POV
They finally arrived at the mall, they went around non stop, Shinae getting tired, and kousuke trying to ignore all his calls.
After buying the kids there clothes and supplies, kousuke and Shinae also decided to buy clothes for work.

"Hey does this look fine for work?" Shinae asked the kids

Kousuke looked at her with amazement.

"You look decent wearing that Ms Yoo" kousuke said trying not to blush

Kousukes POV
After shopping, we decided to eat food. I actually had fun today. If only I had time for Shinae back then, I bet we would have had a family by now. She looks so happy with those kids. We went to Sunbucks. I just told Shinae to order me any food. The kids stayed with me while she was ordering.

"Uncle, are you mommies Girlfriend?" Fiona asked him curiously

...

Shinaes POv

I remember kousuke liking cheesecake, does he still like them? Oh well I'll just order that and for the kids I'll order fries and burgers with drinks.

The kids seems to be bonding with kousuke pretty well, if only he knew Jaehyung is his son. I got the food, and then gave the kids there food and kousuke his cake. We talked and talked, until Jinseok asked

"Mommy I want a another sister/brother," he said with puppy dog eyes.

"I'll ask your daddy if he wants to have more kids, okay?" I said uncomfortably

How am I supposed to tell the little ones about there mother? (The real mother of Jinseok and Fiona)

Kousukes POV
Shinae gave me my food, I'm surprised she still remembers I like Cheesecakes. We talked and talked, until the little boy, Jinseok asked Shinae if he can have another sibling. And Shinae responded by "I'll ask ur daddy"
When I heard that, I clenched my hand forming a fist and trying not to show my jealousy.
That got me a little jealous. Okay fine, it got me super jealous. I want to tell her how I feel, but I already messed things up. She already has a family and I'll just ruin it if I tell her the truth.

No ones POV
They finished eating, they went back to the apartment and rested. Since tomorrow is work day and school day, the kids went to sleep early. Shinae in the other hand, went out to buy chips and sodas. After that she watched Movies by herself. Kousuke... well let's just say he was stressing out..

Kousukes POV
Shinae just left the apartment, idk why she left but I got so much missed calls.

38 missed calls from Nol
53 missed calls from Megan
6 missed calls from S company
2 missed calls from Alyssa

12 unread messages from Nol
4 unread messages from Alyssa
13 unread messages from S company
Etc...

S company? Oh right, I forgot about them.... Shinae came back with chips and sodas, I'm guessing she's going to chill? I remember she would always ask me if I wanted to watch movies while eating chips with her, I said yes, but as time went by, I kept saying no and eventually, she ended up leaving cuz I was too focus on work. I answered every call.
Why'd meg call? She's so annoying.

..Morning..

No ones POV
Kousuke went to work first. Shinae was getting ready and then she dropped of the kids for there first day to school. Shinae was wearing this

Shinaes pov I arrived at xxxx company

Shinaes pov
I arrived at xxxx company

"Shinae, nice to see you, letswalk to the office together"

Sure I said back

He was telling me something funny, I obviously laughed.

"Wanna watch a movie together later after work?"

"Yeah, as long as Min Hyuk takes care of the kids today" I replied back

Kousukes POV
I was walking around the office, and I saw Shinae talking with a guy... I couldn't help but go up to her and ask her who he was.

"Hey Shinae, are you free later after work?" I asked her

"Uhm" she replied back

"She and I have plans sorry" The Unknown dude said with a smile
——————————————
K sooo this is a super late update, sorry. Don't worry I'll still continue this book... this chapter is shitty sorry :(

I already planned some parts of the next chapter