Morning

"What are u guys doing here"

"Mommyy, daddy wants to cook food for us, but we wanted to know what u want to eat so we came here" Jae said

"Uh sorry, I could have just texted u, but Jae insisted on asking u personally" kousuke said

"Uh, oh it's okey, how about cook eggs with rice and bacon for me pleaseee!! Yumm" I said

"Yup, okey, go dress up now" kousuke said

Well, I kinda felt comfortable just wearing a towel to cover my body around Kousuke, since he already saw me naked years ago. Does he like being called a dad? Hmm, maybe, idk.

Kousukes POV

Shinae left the room to get ready for work, maybe I should do the same, hmm, I'll just do that later.

"Uncle, do u mind me calling you my daddy?" Jae asked

"I'm fine with that, but why do u want to? Isn't Minhyuk your father" I asked

"Ohhhh his my uncle, his kids are like my siblings, but not my real siblings" he said

"Oh okey, what would u want for breakfast" I asked

"BANANA PANCAKES PLEASE" he said while jumping on the bed

"Okey, hb ur mom, what would she want, wait let me text her"

"Nonono, lets go to her please daddy"

A few minutes later, Shinae got out of the washroom with a towel covering her body. Damn I wish that towel would fall. I tried not to blush and get hard- so I just acted calm, even tho I wanna yk ;). For some reason she felt comfortable talking to me even tho she's only wearing a towel. It's prolly cuz I saw her naked many times years ago. As soon as she told me what she wanted to eat, I went downstairs with Jae, and started cooking.

"Hmm, smells nice, do u need help?" Shinae asked

"Coffee for me please, and Jae said he wanted milk" I told her

A few minutes later we finished breakfast, time for me to get ready for work

"Daddy, can I shower with u?" Jae asked

"Baby, don't bother ur uncle, and stop calling him daddy, he's probably not okey with it"

"Oh it's okey if he calls me his dad, and is it okey if he and I shower together Shinae" I asked.

She nodded

We went upstairs and showered with Jae, idk why I said it's okey even tho I've only been around him for a few days.

Shinaes POV
They went upstairs, I cleaned the dishes and when I finished, I got my work book stuff ready and Jae's backpack. Since he took a shower with Kousuke, I'll get his school clothes ready for him, I knocked on kousukes door, since no one answered I went in just to place the clothes on the bed, but Kousuke and Jae came out of the washroom. Kousuke and Jae with a towel around their waist.

"Hey kousuke, here's his clothes for school"

"Okeyy, thanks, I'll change him first" he said

I went to Kousuke closet and picked his clothes. Why? Well, idk, I just felt like doing it. Just looking at him help our son change to his clothes makes me happy. He's such a good father. Should I tell him the truth or keep it a secret? I'll do it when the time is right.

"Hey kousuke, here's ur clothes" I said while walking towards him

"Thanks" he replied back.

I bend down to comb Jae's hair, facing away from kousuke so he can change. A few minutes later, I turned around and well, at least kousuke got his pants on and just polo on, he just needs the tie. I walked towards him and tried doing his tie. For some reason, he didnt stop me.

"And there, did I do it right?" I asked looking at him

"Thanks Shinae, we should do this more often" he smiled

I nodded

Kousukes POV

Shinae came in my room and gave me Jae's clothes, I helped Jaehyung change to his clothes first, while I was doing that, I noticed Shinae going through my closet and picked out clothes for me. This reminds me of back then, when Shinae would help me every morning. She stopped doing it when I pushed her away, and became more distant. Once I was done changing jae, she walked towards me and gave me my clothes. She turned away so I could change, once I finished, I only had to do my tie and then I'm done. But instead of me doing it, she did it for me instead. I wish she was mine, It feels like we're a family. I thanked her, we went to my car and drove us to Jae's school.

"Bye baby, behave okey?" She said while hugging his son

Jae came to me and hugged me.

"Bye Jae, do well in school" I said kissing his forehead

"Bye mommy, bye daddy" he said waving goodbye.

Shinaes PoV

After dropping off our son, we went to work, while we were driving kousuke started talking.

"Shinae, thanks for picking my clothes today, and thanks for letting me sleep with u guys yesterday" he said

"No prob, sorry if I went to ur closet and ur room without ur permission" I said scratching my head

He smiled

"You raised such a sweet and well behaved kid, I was wondering who the father is" he asked out of nowhere
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~