Chapter 10 - Brittany's POV

Santana and I walked down to our lockers. She was still so pissed. I could see it in her eyes. Maybe it didn't look like it, but she did the right thing by walking away. I know she would've beated the crap out of Rachel. The only reason I wouldn't let her do that is because I don't want her to get in trouble. Rachel defenitly deserved it. She opened her locker with anger and just stared at the pictures in her locker. ''You okay babe?'' I asked kind of concerned. ''Yes I'm sorry Britt It's just .... Berry makes me so angry.'' She smiled kindly at me and looked me in the eyes. She brought her mouth to my ear and whispered: ''I wish I could kiss you right now.'' I smiled. She's so sweet. We closed our lockers and linked our pinkies. We saw Finn walking with the new kid Rory. ''Hey Orka!''  Santana greeted him. ''San be nice'' I whispered. She just ignored me. ''So Finnocence how are you and dwarf Berry? Why isn't she drooling next to you? Did you guys broke up huh?'' Santana said grinning. ''Santana shut up and just keep on walking.'' Finn said annoyed. ''Oh no Im not done yet. Why won't you answer me huh? Got something to hide? Because my mexican third eye says that it has to do with Quinn. And well the doctor said she was pregnant. That's the reason she drove like an idiot. Did you get her pregnant huh? Did you cheat on Rachel? Because if it was you then it's practically your fault that she's in the hospital. YOU ALMOST KILLED HER FINN.'' Santana said angry. Finn's face turned red and he was about to loose it. First he turned around but changed his mind and slowly opened his mouth. ''Hey Santana, why don't you just come out of the closet?  I think I know why you're so good at tearing other people down. It's because you are constantly tearing yourself down, because you can't admit to everyone that you and Brittany are in love. Must be hard not being able to admit to everyone how you really feel. You know what I think you are? A coward.'' He yelled t through the hallway. After saying it he turned around to walk away. Rory ran after him. I was shocked. Santana was too because she just stood there staring blankly. She said nothing. I could tell she was hurt. She turned around slowly and faced me. ''I ... I....'' She mumbled and ran to the doors. I ran after her as fast as I could. She was going to hurt herself. I know she is. She did it before. 

**********************************

When I finally reached the parking lot, her car was already gone. ''Damn Santana DAMN'' I said out loud. I ran to my motorbike and drove as fast as I could. I can't be too late! It seemed to take hours but then I finally reached her house. I didn't even bother locking my bike. I used the extra key she gave me and opened the door. I knew her parents weren't home because they both work 'til late. I ran upstairs screamin her name. ''SAN WHERE ARE YOU? SAAAANNN!!!!'' I stood behind her door and heard someone sobbing. I opened the door and saw her sitting on the floor with a blade in her hand. ''I couldn't do it.. I...'' She bursted out in tears again. I took the blade from her and threw it across the room. I sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. ''It's gonna be okay San... You're a strong girl'' She rested her head on my chest. I had  tears in my eyes but it was important to be the strong one this time. Mostly she saves me. Now it's my turn.