Chapter 5 - What are you doing ?

Troye's POV

Chemistry was a pain and so was the rest of the school day. People kept bombarding me with questions about Tyler , but even I didn't know what happened . Its weird , why would a guy like Tyler talk to guy like me and even ask me to prom ? , what about Josh ? The queen of dick heads  - he's the queen because Ryan is the king .... Anyhow , its the end of school  and I need to find my little brother Tyde, to get home on time and then go to work ( I work in Starbucks ) .

I spot Tyde by the gate , talking to a junior boy ( I am a junior btw ) oh shit , its Tyler . What's he doing talking to Tyde ? And Tyde isn't even telling him to go away , they are laughing together at some corny joke . I storm over there " what are you doing ?"

" talking to your sweet brother of course ! " Tyler said in type of voice that makes me want to punch him " no you are not ,shoo ! I've had enough of you for one day ! Now , Tyde we need to go home on time so I can get to work on time , now come on ! " I shoved him " hey , no need for shoving !" Tyde moaned . I rolled my eyes and went on my way .

// TIME SKIP //

I was bored at work , being sassed at by a costumer when I saw a familiar head of now lavender hair , came into view . " oh hi troye ! Didn't expect to see you here ! " Tyler exclaimed , obviously lying . " oh really ? " I asked raising my eyebrow then pushing my glasses up , off the bridge of my nose " hey troye ! " Connor greeted , smiling brightly , walking over.

Connor stopped dead in his tracks " oh hey Tyler , didn't expect to see you here! " he asked , repeating what Tyler just asked a few minutes ago but with confusion in his voice " oh , I was just visiting Troye boy at work , you know how it is " Tyler answered . Connor got angry for a second , for using his nickname for troye but decided not to be that guy.

" Oh really ? " Connor questioned sarcastically " well , if you like to see troye boy so much , then why don't you come to the pop choir show tonight and hear troye sing ? " Connor what the hell ! Why are you doing this ? Hopefully Tyler says no " of course , anything for troye boy and his  friend !" oh dear .

" ok , then see you at seven ! " then Connor strutted off , proudly . Leaving me and Tyler alone , standing awkwardly in the middle of Starbucks " erm - er - I have to go bye ! " Tyler exclaimed then scrambled out of Starbucks .
Okay , that was strange ... What the hell just happened ?!?

Helloooo , its me again . Here is the new chapter ! What have thought of the story so far ? I like writing Connor as sassy , its cute and funnylike he is already x love ya all to pieces ! This chapter is dedicated to everyone who is reading ! I can't believe that I have over 185 reads ! That is unbelievable <3 okai byeee !
* throws lots of confetti and glitter at everyone and jumps up and down happily ! *