Chapter 3 - The bet has fallen

Tyler's POV :
I'm ready

I walked outside of my house , closing my door behind me to see a lot of people going to school , with bags and books in hand.
So it begins , I thought .

I jumped inside my car and turned on the radio to hear the popular  5sos song ,

Simmer down , simmer down
They say we're too young now to
amount to anything else , but look around .
We work too damn hard for this to give it up now,
But if you don't swim , you'll drown , but don't move,
Hunny
She looks so perfect standing there In my american
Apparel underwear  , and I know now , that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art , I got your name tattooed
In arrow heart , and I know now , that I'm so down

I turned the radio off ,which was a shame , damn you good song to come on as soon as I arriveI sighed , jumping out the car and locking it. I strutted through the gates because 'hello ,who wouldn't '  and made my way towards the school , struggling to get up the stairs . My greatest enemy .

Spotting my fellow team mates and best mates - Ryan , Sawyer , Casper and Alfie . I ran over to them . " Hey guys " I said happily " Hey ty " they all said in unison , I laughed . " Do you know where Josh is ? " I asked . Josh is my boyfriend , the most popular guy in school , a bit mean and scary sometimes but we run the school together , yes - the school is our bitch .

" nope , sorry man , haven't seen him in a while " Alfie said . " oh " I said quietly . " but I heard he wants to talk to you about something " Ryan answered and snickered , weird ... 

Suddenly , Zoe , Louise and Tanya with her boyfriend Jim , made their way over to us . " hey guys,  have any of you seen Josh ? " I asked them

" y-y- yes , he's right over there " Zoe said nervously . I thanked her and looked over at Alfie then back at Zoe , its so obvious that they like each other to every one else , but to each other , they're completely oblivious .

Then a mop of dark blonde came into my vision , its Josh. He's wearing his signature tank top , showing off his muscles , some long shorts and like me , wearing vans. He was talking to someone over the phone .

" I - I will call you back ok ? Miss ya babe , bye Carter " Josh hung up then strutted over to us.

" hey babe " I said and tried to kiss his cheek but he swerved out of the way . Ryan bursted out laughing, I glared at him . Josh then dragged me away from the others .

" I'm breaking up with you ty " Josh abruptly said . " wha - what ? " I stuttered  " I found some one else  , his name is carter and he is such a hottie " Josh sighed , obviously thinking about Carter . " but what about prom , aren't we going to win prom court  ? " I asked " yes we are but we can still be friends and win can't we ? " Josh asked . I nodded " good boy , I have to go now , toodle loo ! " Josh shouted while walking away .

"Ouch " Ryan whispered to me from behind . I was about to answer him when he ran off back to the others . I rolled my eyes and joined them .  " well enough chit chat , we have to go " Zoe announced then she , louise , tan and Jim walked off . Leaving me , Ryan , Casper and alfie left .

" let's take a walk before the bell rings " Ryan announced , we agreed . " so I heard that you've been dumped by Josh , literally the hottest  guy in school " Casper whispered "yes , the future prom king just dumped Tyler for a better guy " Ryan answered Casper . " but any boy could be my partnered prom king , giving the right look and the right boyfriend  " I told them " even some of the worst boys could become prom king because of me , given six weeks  " I continued " is that a bet ?" Ryan asked me " name the terms " I said bravely . " I pick the boy , you have six weeks to turn him into prom king , the winner gets fifty dollars and the loser gets humiliated by any way of the winner's choice " he answered confidently . " deal " then we shook hands .

We started to look for the boy which I'm going to take a shot at turning into prom king. There were some weird boys who i'd thought he'd pick but no , he picked much worse.

He wore a white long sleeved top which was obviously too big for him , huge jeans which could actually fall down themselves and black ,torn up converse . His face was pale and he had full dark pink lips which were in a frown , his hair was quite messy , curly chocolate brown locks down the side of his face and as for his eyes , I couldn't see them because of his big foggy glasses , all in all - he didn't  really care about his look , which will be a challenge .

I thought he couldn't be that bad until he reached the last step ,  tripped on his pant leg and smashed his face on the concrete . Now thanks to the bet , guess who has to help him .

Me.

Au - hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading , it means a lot . I worked quite hard on this chapter so I hope you enjoyed it  .
Peace !
Laura