zach-migraine (zonah)

hey guys i'm back! sorry i didn't update for a bit; was on vacation

hope you enjoy this one and btw i'm open to any suggestions that y'all have! :))

enjoy:))💙
_______________________________
zach awoke to what seemed like a thunderstorm. no, a hurricane. no, a volcanic eruption. no, all of those combined, but in his head.

"fuck..." zach whispered underneath his breath in pain, squeezing his eyes shut in the process. jonah made his way into the youngest's room and pulled the curtains back causing the sun to shine directly into zach's eyes.

the brunette groaned and covered his eyes with his hands, trying to make the pounding go away. jonah giggled cluelessly, thinking that the boy was only tired.

"come on sleepyhead, we've got a full day ahead of us and we can't fall behind schedule." the eldest informed quietly, but to zach it seemed as if he was screaming.

zach tried to hold in the cries for jonah to shut up and accidentally let out a small whimper thinking about it. zach quickly closed his mouth, not wanting to be a burden.

jonah's furrowed his eyebrows at the action,"hey are you okay, zach?" he questioned concern wired in his voice. no, zach wasn't okay, but was he going to admit he wasn't? absolutely not.

"y-yeah. i'm okay, don't worry about me." zach stated trying to convince the concerned boy, it was hard though going off the reason that zach dug his face further into his pillow when a wave of unforgiving pain washed over him.

jonah stepped closer to his bed, looking over the youngest and searching his body for any signs that he was in fact, not okay.

"are you sure? you don't look so good-"

"no yea i'm okay, i promise." zach interrupted. it took all of his will power to shoot jonah a quick smile to help convince him. his head was throbbing in pain and it felt as if it might explode any second.

the blue eyed boy only gave him an unconvinced smile and walked out of the room. zach laid there for a couple minutes massaging his temples, attempting to make the pounding go away.

after many failed attempts, zach finally decided to get ready for their busy day. the brunette slowly arisen from his warm bed and swung his legs to the same side.

he sat there for a minute taking deep breaths, trying to soothe the thunderstorm in his head. zach slowly opened his eyes to only be hit by the piercing sun. the boy closed his eyelids quickly and shot up from his sitting position and shuffled over to the curtains to close them.

after he finished closing the curtains, the brunette opened his eyes in relief that the sun was finally gone. zach made his way over to his closet and picked out the first thing that he saw, wanting to get the day over with as quickly as possible.

he threw on one of his plain sweatshirts and black ripped skinny jeans along with his checkered vans. once he had his clothes on, the brunette made his way downstairs to get the day over with.

"wow there's sleeping beauty!" jack teased while pointing at a tired zach walking lazily down the stairs. zach only reacted by squeezing his eyes shut when the sudden noise had hit him.

"yeah, yeah...i'm here.." zach mumbled trying not to hurt his head anymore than it was. he waltzed his way over to the counter where corbyn had prepared pancakes and eggs along with some bacon.

usually the food would make zach go wild, but this time he only stared at his plate suddenly feeling nauseous. he gently pushed the plate away from himself, not having much of an appetite.