corbyn-assault (jorbyn)

hey y'all! i'm back, sorry i was inactive...school and shit. but i'm back and i'm happy to be continuing writing this book!😊💛 thanks @Albion_bxb123 for the request!
⚠️ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO ANYTHING INCLUDING THE TOPIC OF DEPRESSION, AND SEXUAL ASSAULT THEN PLEASE DON'T READ ANY FURTHER! ⚠️
____________________________
it was just a regular day. it was just like everyday. it was just a normal saturday evening. everything was going according to schedule, but then what? what happened? why did it happen?

what kind of sick, twisted, human being would do such a thing? and for what? the joy of assaulting someone? what's the fun in that? what's the fun of single handily ruining someone's life?

corbyn had many questions, we all do, but it's just the shock and the confusion of how quickly it all happened.

it was just like any other saturday evening. the boys were eating at home, chowing down their favorite restaurant food, chipotle.

"zach! just give me my fucking food, please!" jack begged while trying to catch zach who was running around with his food. nothing unusual.

all the other boys giggled looking at how silly the youngest of the group were being, "it's not funny! i'm starving and zach's being a little bitch!" the curly haired boy yelled in frustration.

zach only responded to that comment by laughing. he laughed so hard he was rolling on the ground. jack was always hilarious when he was mad, but boy was taking his food an upgrade.

jack growled under his breath, snatching his food from a wheezing zach on the ground.  he plopped down on his seat, giving the group bitter glares.

corbyn gave one last giggle, looking up from
his food to only be met with those blue but also green eyes. corbyn felt his face heat up as he looked away. he wish he didn't, he didn't want to look away from those beautiful eyes, they were just so mesmerizing.

a smile tugged at the corners of jonah's lips as he admired the blushing boy in front of him. god, is he beautiful jonah kept thinking. he wanted more than anything to have corbyn to himself, but how? they were nothing more than friends, he was probably only blushing because he was embarrassed, but embarrassed about what?

jonah's thoughts continued to flutter through his mind, resuming to stare at the blonde. he didn't want to be creepy, but he couldn't look away from such beauty. i mean, could you?

corbyn only stared at the food he was eating in front of him, afraid to look up again. he's always liked jonah, he was just so kind and loving, not to mention he was fucking attractive. if only he weren't straight...

a pang entered the blonde's chest, he already felt the tears coming. this always happened whenever he thought about jonah and how he will never be able to be with him.

it absolutely crushed the boy, but it's not like it was jonah's fault, you can't control someone else's feelings. all he wanted was those beautiful blue eyes to himself.

"i'm going to take a walk," corbyn announced. he stood up from his seat, grabbing his rubbish and throwing them into the trash.

right as he was about to leave, a sudden voice stopped him, "wait," jonah spoke, "i'll come with you." corbyn turned around, meeting those eyes once again. he saw as hope glistened in those beauties, almost as if they were speaking themselves.

corbyn didn't want to say no, wanting to spend as much time with jonah as possible, but he had to clear his mind.

"i want to go alone, sorry." corbyn let those words escape his lips without even thinking. he regretted it immediately once he saw the look on jonah's face. jonah responded by simply nodding.