corbyn-assault pt. 2 (jorbyn)

wassup kiddos! this is the second part of 'assault'

again, if you're sensitive to the topic then please don't read any further. y'all are beautiful and i love each and every single one!!💛💛
_______________________________
"corbyn...what happened?"

what did happen? it all happened so quick that he wasn't quite sure, but then again he couldn't be more sure.

corbyn didn't want to think about it, he didn't want to tell them, he had to be strong, he needed to be strong.

no matter how much he didn't want to think about it, he couldn't stop. he couldn't stop thinking about the screaming, the slapping, the kicking, the orders, the pain.

corbyn didn't even notice the hot tears streaming down his face, but he didn't try to stop them, "hey, hey...it's ok," jonah comforted rubbing up and down the blonde's back, his other hand running through his hair.

corbyn melted into his touch, leaning his head down on the brunette's shoulder, finally feeling at ease.

corbyn sniffled taking a deep and shaky breath, preparing himself for what he was about to say, "w-well..." he cleared his throat, "well, as you a-all probably know, i went for a w-walk," he looked up at the others who gave a comforting nod to continue.

"a-and...god damn it..." corbyn paused, he regretted so many things, if jonah would've just came with him, they wouldn't be in this situation. corbyn's hands began to shake again, jonah intertwined their fingers and gave a light squeeze.

corbyn shifted his gaze from his feet, to their hands, and then to jonah's eyes, jonah giving him a warm smile. it's like the smile spoke words to corbyn saying 'i know it's hard, it's going to be ok, you're safe.'

corbyn almost immediately felt better and more confident, still scared then ever, but felt comfortable.

the blonde sniffed and held his breath, guilt filling his body to the brim. corbyn felt as the tears found their way back to his eyes, burning, fighting to spill out, but he wouldn't let them.

"i...i just should've let y-you come." corbyn tried his best to speak out, looking up to see a blurry jonah, his tears blocking his vision.

you could hear jonah's heart shattering from a mile away, "no...don't blame this on yourself, love. you're ok now," the brunette whispered in corbyn's ear, letting go of his hand so he could wrap it around his shoulder.

the other bandmates gave very concerned looks, tears coming to their eyes themselves.

it's absolutely heartbreaking seeing the person you love the most, that makes you the happiest, that is the happiest person you know, be so broken like this. you begin to wonder if you could've done something to prevent this, and maybe you could've. you could've talked to them more,  joked around with them more, been there for them more. you could've done so much more.

no matter what, you couldn't of done anything because they refused to let you come, claiming that they wanted to be alone. but you could've talked them out of it. you could've gone with them. you could've protected them, but you didn't. and that's your fault.

jonah silently shammed himself pulling corbyn closer to his chest, whispering sweet, loving, caring, comforting, soothing, words into corbyn's ear, trying anything to make him feel better.

corbyn cleared his throat, wiping excess tears off of his face, "i-i was just walking," he began to explain, getting prepared for what he was about to say, "a-and this m-man pulled me into an alley..." he stuttered, he didn't want to continue the rest, he didn't want to explain that tragedy. it was horrible, he never wanted to remember it, but his mind wouldn't allow it to escape his head.