Chapter One

The forest hadn't looked this creepy before. The bright sky was hidden by the vast amount of trees. It was peaceful though, eerie, but I didn't mind. Paranoia follows me around quite a bit recently. 

The rain started to pour down. I started to run towards my home. I did not want to be drenched in the rain. 

"Where the heaven were you?" Ambrose asked he stood under the porches safety. 

"I was with my friends," I mumbled and walked past him. 

"Oh, those humans." he laughed to himself, "I still can't believe they aren't freaked out." 

I sit down at the kitchen table and look out the window. Ambrose is wrong. When they found out they were terrified. Their friend they had known for most of their life had been lying to them and had been a witch supporting Satan. It took a while for them to come around. Every now and then I catch them giving me weird looks or I can sense fear in their eyes. I don't blame them. I sprung it upon them. 

"So Ambrose," I change the subject, "you and Prudence seem to be spending an awful lot of time together." 

"Sabrina, a warlock and a witch can just merely be friends," he smirked. 

"I'm sorry, I just thought there was more to the story than you and her being 'just friends'." I mock him. 

"Oh there is." he winks and looks toward the window. A pretty blackbird sits upon the ledge, "I've got to go. Give Aunties my love." and he vanishes.

I'm not crazy about the idea of them together. Truly I want Ambrose to be happy, but Prudence? She hates me or at least dislikes me an awful amount. Ambrose and Prudence have been on there hunt for Blackwood for weeks now. These past weeks I have been trying to find a way to bring Nick back. Nick had sacrificed himself for me, for all of us. I still can't forget how hours before that I had spit in his face and yelled at him. What he did wasn't good, but he didn't have a choice and I realize that. He had to do it. Looking back I lied to Harvey about me being a witch. I even made him forget. That wasn't good either, yet I thought I was protecting him. There is always another perspective. 

As I've worked to find ways to get Nick out of hell, here are some of the ideas: attempt to drain the Dark Lord of his powers and kill him or seal him away, put him in someone else and leave them to suffer. The last one was Aunt Zelda's idea. 

Harvey, Ros, and Theo have tried to help. Harvey contributed a name for this 'rescue team', the Davengers. Very Orignal. Theo and Ros did not like that name. 

I check up with Lilith every so often. She has her old body back. I hadn't imagined her to look quite like that. She had very long dark hair and tan skin. Her eyes were a light brown that suited the golden crown that she wore. Nothing like Ms. Wardwell. Speaking of Ms. Wardwell she doesn't have a clue what happened. She remembers some things but thinks it was just a dream. She did not react very well to finding out she was the principle or what day it was. 

I head up to my room and see the mess of the books I've left. They range from different spells to potions. Shapeshifting, cursing, weather change, telepathy, the list goes on. I'm trying to see if any of this will help or spark another idea. I can't just let Nick rot in there, being a prison for the Dark Lord. I have to do something fast. 

It's my fault. If I hadn't completed the prophecy then the Dark Lord would not have come yet. I guess I can't change that.