Chapter 2

Jack had sat in the mansion's medical bay doing nothing. Why was he there, you may ask? He had one of his episodes. It wasn't entirely his fault.

We said we were sorry.

We didn't mean to

It was Will's fault anyway.

I was angry.

That doesn't mean you should destroy the room.

I know, I know, but it was Gigi's fault too.

I was hungry.

You both became hangry.

You both got Jack in trouble again.

We said we were sorry.

---

We may be wondering who these newcomers are. Well, I'm here to tell you.

First, we have envy or Elijah. Elijah gives Jack the feeling of wanting what someone else has, but he doesn't. Although jealousy and envy are synonymous with each other, they are not the same thing. The dictionary definition of envy is a desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable attribute belonging to someone else.

The second is greed or Gavin. Gaven tends to give Jack all his selfish desires, making Jack want things for himself, and while Jack naturally isn't a selfish person, when he is, you could blame Gavin for his greedy needs.

The third is my personal favorite, Sloth or Sammy. No, not like the slow but cute animal sloth. Jack's lazy side is Sammy. She is the reason Jack likes to sleep as much as he does. It's OK though, everyone has a Sammy in this mansion.

The fourth is, uh, Lust or Lucy. Lucy... Lucy gives Jack his... sexual desires. Yeah

The fifth is my second favorite, Gluttony or Gigi. She makes Jack hungry. Like me. I'm always hungry. Hungry for food or for power, fame, riches, success, and much more.

Sixth, we have Pride or Percy. Percy makes Jack feel good about his accomplishments or what he did successfully. But sometimes he can get a little carried away.

And last but not least, wrath or William. He makes Jack mad. I mean really mad. A really mad boi. I would hate to be in a room where Willy is in control.

---

Jack was just listening to them rant about being sorry. It wasn't before long until the door swung open to reveal Slenderman and his proxy, Toby.

"Hello, Jack. I assume your wounds have been treated? "

Jack nodded with a small grunt.

"Good. Now, Jack, I have some news that I don't particularly know how you'll feel about. Toby has volunteered to be your new roommate."

Jack stayed silent. He wasn't upset about the idea, but that didn't mean he liked it either. He sighed as he got up to stretch. Slender could already tell he partly agreed with it, so he left.

The two boys started walking out of the bay. Jack opened the door to the room and walked in. He didn't realize that Toby hadn't followed him into the room. Jack made his way to his bed. Though he is blind (it's his demons that grant him sight), Jack memorized the location of everything. As long as the room stayed the same, he would be fine. Toby knew about Jack's lack of sight and decided it would be best to just leave everything where it was. A wise decision, really. Jack kicked off his shoes and slowly started to drift to sleep. He was really tired until something jumped on his back, which made him flinch a little.