Chapter 6

Jess' POV

I woke up this morning absolutely ecstatic, today is Digitour and honestly I'm hyperventilating and peeing myself at the same time. I run to my closet and grab the outfit I picked out about three days ago. I quickly strip and hop into the shower double and triple shaving, and smothering coconut body wash all over myself. I also squirted some "long hair" shampoo and conditioner onto my head. After rinsing off I jumped out and start getting really ready.

Zoey and I are taking off school today so we can get in line for the meet and greet part really early.

I had already gotten all my class work and home work so I would be made up for tomorrow.

I quickly blow dried my hair, not knowing why I was rushing because I still had two hours before I have to pick up Zoey but honestly I have to meet Gilinksy ready!

I start by heating up my straightener and washing my face. I then put a little bit of concealer on a couple parts of my face and put a little bit of mascara, because my eye lashes are already really thick and long.

I took about 30 minutes straightening my long dark brown hair after applying heat protectant, of course. I'm finally getting dressed! I put on my black muscle tee with a huge yellow and white daisy on the front. I tuck that into my white high waisted shorts and placed on some black vans.

After doing all of this I ran down stairs. I eat a small bowl of Reese's puffs and a toaster waffle plain, grab our tickets, then jump in the car. I am still leaving really early so I stop by Starbucks on the way. I know we get Starbucks a lot. It's good. I got Zoey her usual and got myself a Pumpkin spice frappuccino.

I told Zoey I would drive, not because I love driving for an hour and a half straight but because she sucks at driving, with a passion.

I pick her up at her house and she looks even more gorgeous today than yesterday. She's wearing a pair of black high waisted shorts, a frilly pink and black crop topish shirt that flows around her body. She was also wearing black scrappy sandals.

Her hair was down in long beachy waves that made the look absolutely complete. She looked straight at me and half smiled. What was her problem? She should be happy about her and Christian right? Maybe Starbucks will make her feels better. I handed her the drink and started to drive, trying to contain my excitement.

I asked Zoey about Christian after a long, long awkward silence. That never used to happen when we were together. She said "we're like dating" and shrugged it off.