1. The Tragic Incident

Dedicated to WriterAnisha_2307

___

INSEPARABLE LOVE
- Together yet apart

"Sorry for being late"

Sanya said approaching Sameer at a higher speed than her usual one.

"It is okay. Now let's go."

He said with a smile and they headed towards the Bridge they walked every evening.

While they walked they heard the sound of water which gave a sense of inner peace.

Who knew this peace was going to be snatched from them very soon.

A man, who seemed like a goon from a gang  was observing them from the time they reached the place, suddenly signaled something to tow other men, his partners and ran to Sanya and Sameer, held Sanya's hand and pushed her into a van brought by his partners to abduct her.

Sameer followed them. He ran frantically and eventually succeeded in climbing up the van but the goons beat him and then threw him into the water.

"Now he can't be saved. He will die."

Raju, the boss of the gang said and they all laughed.

"Leave me. I have to save him. "

Sanya screamed and tried to get out of their grip but all in vain.

"Ahhhh"

She screamed and fainted as a result of being hit on the head.

"We will have to take her to the doctor. Her head is bleeding too much."

Shyam, one of the goons said with worry on his face.

"Why will we take her to the doctor? Let's take her home and call the doctor there."

Daya, the third goon said.

"Yeah. That is better."

Shyam said and they drove to their place.

They placed her onto a bed, in a shabby room, full of dust and creatures as if it wasn't used for a long time.

"She has lost her memory."

The doctor said after checking Sanya.

"This is good for us. Now she will do what we say."

-----

What do you think will happen next?Comment below! And did you like this part? If you did, please drop down your reviews and don't forget to tap that star! 🌠

#Loveyouallwithallmyheart