5. He is back!

Dedicated to _brebabe_
___
INSEPERABLE LOVE
-Together yet apart

When a man got out of his car and went inside.

He is looking for a girl, who does not know he exists, or the story that has brought him here. He has no reasons to be discrete but still has to be careful. He is standing near the doorway and surveying the golden banquet hall, which is filled with refined bodies in saris and jackets, and beautiful young women with straight hair who never make facial expressions. But they will, soon. Any moment now.

"Yes sir, Sameer here. You can come inside now. There are many renowned people here. Many businessmen and celebrities. "

He called someone and said.

Yes, he is alive.

When the goons threw him in the water, he managed to go to the bank.

A man took him home and treated him and gave him shelter till he recovered.

After he recovered, he went to the police station to file a complaint and with the help of sketch artist they got the faces of the people who kidnapped her.

On matching with the database, they got to know that it is a very sharp minded gang and has been kidnapping girls since many years.

Sameer tried to find out what happened to Sanya after he fell in the water and after a lot of research, of course with the help of police, found out that she had lost her memory.

The same doctor who treated Sanya told them the place where he was called and the plan of calling the doctor to their house in order to remain safe backfired them.

On following them, they got to know that there is going to a party in which they are going to execute their Plan in which Sanya is a part too.

____

So, Sameer is back!

Now what will happen?

Will Sanya remember him?

Will she believe him?

Will Sameer succeed in catching this racket?

Let me know through your comments!