chapter 4

After class was done Taehyung grabbed my wrist and took me to the rooftop.

"Jessica please dont fall in love with Jungkook"

"What?"

"Dont look at him. Dont mind him. Dont talk to him. He will hurt you"

"Hmpf. I know. But actually he ki-"

He pressed me against the wall and kissed me. This time it was different. Not the same feeling. I felt with taehyung a way better and I know he is serious and wants to protect me.

"Taehyung"

"I was better then him wasnt I? Jessica I love you and want to protect you. Please be my girfriend even if I know that you have a few feelings for Jungkook."

"I will be the luckiest girl by your side. And I think Jungkook is a better kisser then you"

"What? Nevermind! Should I try it again? I will show you"

"Nonono" Its fun to tease him.

He grabbed my Hand and we where going back in class.

All eyes on us. Even Jungkook starred at us. He had a serious expression on his face.

We sat down and they startend to whisper things till the Teacher came.

"I walk you home after school"

"Yeh."

Actually I'm happy with Taehyung and I can tell him everything but whats with Jungkook?

Class ends and I took my books to the locker.

"Lets go"

He put his arm around my waist and walked me home.

*Jungkook pov*

Wait they hold hands? And he puts his arm around her waist? I should be the Person who does that.

I will follow them home and when taehyung leaves I will go and ring on her door. I will make her to love me.

*Jessica pov*

We arrived at my house and I waved Taehyung good bye.

"Wait is that all I can get?"

"Yeh" I turned around and closed the door.

After a few minutes somebody knocked on the door. I opend it and it was Jungkook.

"Can you explain me something in math?"

"Uhmm.. Sure follow me upstairs to my room. I have my things there. But why do you come to me?"

"I heard you where good at math. And I'm sorry to disturb you"

What is he talking. I'm not this good at math.

"Well here we are we can sit on my Bed and study. So lets See.. Here"

"Its harder then I thoughed.."

"Whats so hard?

"I don't know maybe to look at the book and not you"

"Dont come to close"

"Yah I toughed you came to study" I pushed him outside and told him "you know you shouldn't do this anymore look.. Just let me go"