Chapter 7

"My name is Mark."

*flashback*

of course he is Mark. My first love ever and I told Sarah about him so why does she take him with her?! I can't even. My parents moved away with me so we lost us and I never told him. He is the last one who I need now. But my feelings start again when I look at him. He is just so handsome and nice. No! I can't let my feelings take over. I need to speak to Sarah first.
*end of flashback*

"Uhm, Sarah I need to talk to u for a second"

"Sure. What's wrong? "

"Why did u take him with u? I told you exactly how I felt and now you bring him with you?!"

"Hey.That's why I did it. Maybe you can forget about Jungkook and Taehyung for a day if he is with us"

"Oh. Yeh. Maybe..."

"Lady's what's up? Why don't we go somewhere else? We could go to a Cafe I saw one here around"

"Yeh Mark that's a great idea! What do you think Jess?"

"Uhm. Why not? Let's go!"

We walked for like 10 minutes till we arrived at the Cafe. But there was Jungkook with his gang Jhope and Jimin. I did hide behind Sarah and we could move in without noticing from him or is fellow kids. We sat down on the last table far away so they won't notice. But I couldn't feel really comfortable.

"Are you alright? What's the matter?"
Asked mark which I couldn't really answer because I don't know how.

"Okey then. I will go and get us something to eat. Mark you like usually and Jess too? "

"Yes" we both said and at the same time and smiled at each other.

When Sarah came back she told me that Jimin was standing in front of her. She had a crush on him. But wait did he see us actually? I turned around and saw only that Kingpin was on the phone talking to someone. So I hoped he doesent notice.

*jungkook pov *

I sent Jimin inside to get us something to drink. When he did come back he told me about a girl standing behind him. I wouldn't usually listen to his story But on the table she was walking did sit Jess?! And a boy??!!"

"Wait. Jimin. She sits inside? "

"Yes. I'm quite sure it's here"

"Hah. I should call Taehyung and tell him with who his crush is"

*calls Taehyung *

"Hey taehyungie guess where your girl crush is rn and with who?"

"What nonsense are you talking? I met her and she said she is with a friend"

"Wow. One does look like a friend But the second does more look like he does have a crush on her. You are so naive "

"Crush? Who? Where is she!?"

"At the cafe a few blocks away come and get her or else I will go inside in 5 minutes"

"No, I will come. I don't even need 5 minutes. Don't you dare."

-------------------

Sorry for not updating. I will try my best to update in the future! But it's hard with school. I try at least once a month to update ☺