chapter 6 (a third man)

*Jessica pov*

Today I will meet up with my friend Sarah. We planned this weeks ago because we have no time and we are on different Schools so this made it difficult for us to find a free day without much stress.

I got ready to leave my house and to meet with Sarah at the park.

I walked downstairs and crossed the road when suddenly someone bumped into me.

"I'm sorry. Are you fine? .... Wait Taehyung?!?!?! What are you doing here?"

*breathes heavy*

"I wanted to tell you that Jungkook will only use you and then throw you away..."

"Taehyung! I can take good care of my own. I'm not dating him or you. Even why should I?! Just look at me nobody wants ever to date me so let me be alone I have to meet up with someone"

"WAIT .. with who .. Never mind it can't be a boy .."

I had to run the last part to the park to get on time there. Of course my hair got messy. But wait with who is Sarah?

"Hey Sarah and hey you..."

Both turned around and I starred at the boy.. No it can't be him..

"Jessica do you remember him? When we used to play on the playground there was this boy every time who played with us and he goes to my school since a few months"

"Uhm.. *cough* No"

What should I do? Of course I remember him he was the first ever guy I had a crush on. And I do look terrible ..

"Hey. You forgot me? How dump my name is ...."