Wolf Born

Prologue

I was born as a wolf cub. My father a human. My mother a human but she had warewolf in her bloodline. She was born a human. She wasnt told really any about her blood line beacuse she lost her parents at a young age and whent too live with her aunt who was not part of our world only the human world.

Being born a wolf cub was uncomen for our world but not unheard of. It would happen once ever few senterys if the gods smiled on our kind.

Since my mother didnt give birth in a hospitl but in the car on the side of the road deep in a forest. She left me laying in the dirt. Without a name.

She thought she was doing what was right. I cant say it wasnt wrong. But i grew up as a wolf in a wolf pack. Not knowing how to shift to my human form.

The wolf pack that rased me found me two days after my mother left me. Cody the father found me he took me to his mate Kara who just had a litter of her own cubs three days earlyer. She had four cubs. Ther was five but he didnt serve his first night. Tody was his name. Kara the mother longed for her cud. She was a little reluctent at first to take me in. But once she setted she took me in to help feel the void of her lost. cub. Now i was the youngeset out of five.

Ther was Suza the oldest. Juna was next. Saiomy and Zeomi the twins. And now me. Kara called me Rue.