Chapter 5: Explanation

"Rue" I whispered. Allen just stared at me like had seen a goust or something.

"what?" Allen's mom spoke up.

"my name is rue." I whispered with a hoarse voice." Allen was helping me. I'm lost."

Allen seamed to come out if his trance."I found her laying bare up on the hill on the far side of town. I couldn't just leave her there." He spoke to his mom trying to get her to see. She waved him off and sat on one of the chairs by the table with a heavy sigh.

"alright Allen u have about a minute to explaining this all to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ About 20 minutes latter.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"fine untell u can find ur way home or untell we find ur family or someone clames u. u can stay here." June Allen's mom stood from her place at the table."follow me rue ill get u some clothing to ware."

"umm Miss. June i cant stand on my own yet and i can barely walk as it is."

she gave me a look like I had two heads or something.

"what? why can't u?"she asked sighing trying to take everything in.

" its not really something I could tell u. I wouldn't even know how to explain it." I whispered.

"mom" Allen spoke." I'll help her out its OK." he walked over to me and helped me stand.

rubbing he temple with her hand June sighed.  sheseamstosigha lot. I thought. "fine rue u can stay in the down stairs guest room. it would be plenty Easter for u then having to clime the stairs. Allen take her there I'll run her a bath a get her some fresh clothing." with that said June walked out the kitchen and out of my sight.
Allen helped me to the guest room. and sat me on the bed. I'm going to have to learn to walk like them. its not going to be easy. as far as I know humans start with crawling or something like that. I sighed. this is going to be a long stay.