The past (1).

After listening to Ying's question Yaya couldn't sleep at she was thinking and whispering by herself," Is it so easy to forget about the time we had. I think it was not so important to him. Beside it's my fault that this is happening."

She said in her mind and want back to sleep. Then she was dreaming about the important time of her life.

May 23, 2016.TAPOPS

Yaya POV

I was sitting by her friend Ying. Gopal was eating a cocktail.
Boboiboy was sitting on a other table. Papa Zola was flying the ship. We all were very happy because we had got a two weeks holiday from TAPOPS. But couldn't wait to go home. Then I noticed that boboiboy was sitting on the table and put head on the table like he was sad.

Then Gopal asked,"What happened you look so sad?"

Boboiboy replied,"I don't want to go home."

We all were surprised. I asked boboiboy," why don't you want to go home?"

Boboiboy rise his head and said," I got my parents call they are coming  to pick me up to my house for a week."

Ying asked,"So, what is the problem? Don't tell me you hate your parents?"

Boboiboy replied," No..,I don't. It's just that they asked very nicely. Soooo."

Gopal asked," So what?"

Boboiboy's said depressedly," That means they will try to hook me up with a random..... girl."

We cried," Whaaaaaaat"

Gopal asked,"will they?"

Boboiboy replied,"Yes.."

Ying also asked," Really?"

Boboiboy said,"Yes.."

I asked," You will go with them."

Boboiboy replied," Yes?" He said it more like a question which answer he doesn't know himself.

We shouted," No way....._"
Ochobot shouted," All of you stop shouting. He is not married tommorow so came down. Besides it is not a date either."

I felt like a sword had sliced my heart. Even I don't know why. After the ship landed we found our parents waiting for us. Boboiboy's parents weren't there.
Only a man with a black shot was standing behind grampa tok Tak.
Boboiboy was very sad. I think he doesn't like to hook by a random girl ha...... poor boboiboy.

Ying whispered in my ear," Don't worry. You love is not getting married."

I turn red and said," W-What are you saying?I don't love him."

Ying laughed at me and said," yeah yeah I know."

**25 may in the same year**

A girl was waking with his parents. She was wearing a pink dress with deep pink design and she was also wearing a pink hijap with a flower bache. She was no other then Yaya.

***Yaya POV***

"Mom, Where are we going today? I asked.

"We are going to see a friend of mine,"father said.

"So why am I going?" I asked.

" Your father's friend want to meet you." Mom said

I asked nervously,"but why?"

"Don't worry we are going for a visit only," father said.

"Ok..."

At the same time a boy was running by the Street and we both crashed and fall down.
The boy was wearing a with coat and he had full white hair. He had chocolate colour eyes.