Anna's story

Hana asked Fang and Gopal how did Anna met Boboiboy.

*****Fangback*****

(Flashback + Fang= Fangback)😂

Boboiboy,Fang and Gopal was near a hotel and standing by the car and they were wearing a black Cort outside a wild
White shirt. Boboiboy wasn't wearing his cap and Fang wasn't wearing his classes. He was wearing sunglasses.

Boboiboy, Gopal and Fang started whispering

Boboiboy: Why can't I were my cap.

Fang: You worry about your cap😠. Because of your popularity I can't wear my classes so no one could find out about us.

Gopal: But you do look good without your classes.

Fang:But I don't like it.

Boboiboy: I know you like to wear classes in front of Yong right 😏.

Fang:What😡

Boboiboy: Nothing 😏

A guard shouted: What are you two talking about?

Boboiboy, Gopal and Fang: Nothing.

The guard was giving a suspicious looks at Boboiboy and Fang. The both was being scared because they thought their cover was out.

The guard: Are you guys the new bodyguard of princess Anna And where are your ID cards.

Fang:Oh we are....( Fang was trying to think of something. They didn't have any ID. To make the fake ID they needed a picture of a ID that they didn't had yet.)

Boboiboy said to Gopal (whisperly): What will we do. We don't have the fake ID.

Gopal: I have got an idea.

Gopal want close to the guard.

Gopal: First tell us who are you? We need to be sure that you aren't a fake guard.

The guard gave him the ID.

Gopal looked at Fang and said," My junior will you shake it."

Fang:What did yoo!(Boboiboy stepped on Fang's leg.)

Fang: Ow.

Gopal:😊😉.

Fang:Ok sir. (Fang understood that Gopal had given him this OD so he could come it.)

Fang took the ID and touch his sun class's and press a button. And the classes started scanning the ID. After that Fang give the ID back to the guard.

The guard: So where are you IDs.

Gopal:My junior has it.😏

Fang:😒. Here you go.

Fang bring out three blank white cards but before he gave those to him the cards colour change and their where three ID cards with Their pictures.

The guard:Ok.